Current time: 03-May-24, 14:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Am I able to buy Exclusive Membership?
12-Dec-16, 18:37
I really want to become an exclusive member, but I have missed all of the times to get the rank. Is there any way you could help me so I could pay for it?

Thanks a ton guys.
12-Dec-16, 18:41
Hey,

you can only buy it from members now who want to sell there exclusive.

Thanks for reading,
SpecialStos
12-Dec-16, 18:44
Oh really? So I am able to get it, it just has to be through someone who already has it?

Is there a way to have a middle man with this? Or is it all on my own. Like do I buy the account that is associated with the Exclusive or does it get put onto my account?

Can you also help me and explain the benefits other than lifetime hacking?

Thanks a bunch Specialstos and CONGRATS ON MOD! I remember when you first made your helpful setting guide xD
12-Dec-16, 18:46 (This post was last modified: 10-Jan-17 05:36 by Yannick.)
(12-Dec-16 18:44)ImaNoob99 Wrote:  Oh really? So I am able to get it, it just has to be through someone who already has it?

Is there a way to have a middle man with this? Or is it all on my own. Like do I buy the account that is associated with the Exclusive or does it get put onto my account?

Thanks a bunch Specialstos and CONGRATS ON MOD! I remember when you first made your helpful setting guide xD

It gets put onto your account and half of the money you paid for it goes to menalix.

The benefit other than lifetime sub is increased security, since the exclusive model hasn't been detected since 2017
12-Dec-16, 18:48
(12-Dec-16 18:46)Yannick Wrote:  
(12-Dec-16 18:44)ImaNoob99 Wrote:  Oh really? So I am able to get it, it just has to be through someone who already has it?

It gets put onto your account and half of the money you paid for it goes to menalix.

The benefit other than lifetime sub is increased security, since the exclusive model hasn't been detected since 2014

Oh thanks man, I appreciate the reply. Do I and the exclusive customer agree upon the price? or is there a set price. Cause Ik exclusive was like 100$ Or something.
12-Dec-16, 18:50
(12-Dec-16 18:48)ImaNoob99 Wrote:  Oh thanks man, I appreciate the reply. Do I and the exclusive customer agree upon the price? or is there a set price. Cause Ik exclusive was like 100$ Or something.

Not a lot of exclusive members sell their sub, so it usually ends up being a bid. There's no set price, but I think the last person who sold their exclusive sold it for around 230 euros
12-Dec-16, 18:51
(12-Dec-16 18:50)Yannick Wrote:  
(12-Dec-16 18:48)ImaNoob99 Wrote:  Oh thanks man, I appreciate the reply. Do I and the exclusive customer agree upon the price? or is there a set price. Cause Ik exclusive was like 100$ Or something.

Not a lot of exclusive members sell their sub, so it usually ends up being a bid. There's no set price, but I think the last person who sold their exclusive sold it for around 230 euros

Damn... I remember the pricing Menalix put it for was like 100$... That sucks. guess I won't be getting it LOL
12-Dec-16, 19:02
(12-Dec-16 18:51)ImaNoob99 Wrote:  
(12-Dec-16 18:50)Yannick Wrote:  

Damn... I remember the pricing Menalix put it for was like 100$... That sucks. guess I won't be getting it LOL

The reason why the price is so high is because exclusive wont be sold again.
12-Dec-16, 19:05
(12-Dec-16 19:02)Complex Wrote:  The reason why the price is so high is because exclusive wont be sold again.

When are you guys doing another super moderator sale? Kappa
12-Dec-16, 19:06
Exclusive is wortj 200-400eur depends how important security is for you Smile
12-Dec-16, 19:07
(12-Dec-16 19:05)Yannick Wrote:  
(12-Dec-16 19:02)Complex Wrote:  The reason why the price is so high is because exclusive wont be sold again.

When are you guys doing another super moderator sale? Kappa

If you sell me 10x fn dragonlores i'll sell you my super mod status.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)