Current time: 19-May-24, 01:10 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Premium
14-Dec-16, 20:14
Hey, I cant go to the link except if I am Customer but I dont want to buy the standard hack to buy the premium, could it be possible to be able to buy Premium without being Standard? And how much does it cost?
14-Dec-16, 20:15
No it cannot. There's a reason why we have a selection process.
14-Dec-16, 20:23
(14-Dec-16 20:14)tattot Wrote:  Hey, I cant go to the link except if I am Customer but I dont want to buy the standard hack to buy the premium, could it be possible to be able to buy Premium without being Standard? And how much does it cost?

Cost etc. is kept inside the private forum.
However if you get selected the remaining of your sub is given as a dicsount from the total price of the membership.
14-Dec-16, 22:34
(14-Dec-16 20:23)Division Wrote:  
(14-Dec-16 20:14)tattot Wrote:  Hey, I cant go to the link except if I am Customer but I dont want to buy the standard hack to buy the premium, could it be possible to be able to buy Premium without being Standard? And how much does it cost?

However if you get selected the remaining of your sub is given as a dicsount from the total price of the membership.

And will it be like vac-secured ? I mean I dont wanna get vacced xD
14-Dec-16, 22:53
Yup..
14-Dec-16, 23:59
(14-Dec-16 22:34)tattot Wrote:  
(14-Dec-16 20:23)Division Wrote:  

And will it be like vac-secured ? I mean I dont wanna get vacced xD

premium has never been vacced, it's build with the same concept as exclusive (application based so less people own it and different from all other modules (standard, exclusive etc.))
Exclusive has been ud for 2 years.
15-Dec-16, 00:12 (This post was last modified: 15-Dec-16 00:12 by tattot.)
B-b-but I just want to know the price

Can I? xD

And can I pay in Skins?
15-Dec-16, 00:24
(15-Dec-16 00:12)tattot Wrote:  B-b-but I just want to know the price

Can I? xD

And can I pay in Skins?

No you can't pay in skins.
15-Dec-16, 03:29
****do not disclose information from the private section***** but like Divi said, you need to pay for regular. Just get the 3 days trial, and I think the original price will be cut down since you bought reg

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)