Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Thread Closed 
R.I.P 3 days
03-Jan-17, 23:36
So since for some reason I can't post in support, I'll post here.

Have they fixed the DNS problems yet? and if they have then why is my membership days not refunded? I bought 3 days and only got to use about one and a half.

Thanks.
03-Jan-17, 23:47
You're not member therefore you can't post in the paid part of the forum. Yes DNS problems are fixed. Also if you think you couldn't use your time fully write a pm to an admin when you buy again.
03-Jan-17, 23:59
(03-Jan-17 23:47)Complex Wrote:  You're not member therefore you can't post in the paid part of the forum. Yes DNS problems are fixed. Also if you think you couldn't use your time fully write a pm to an admin when you buy again.

Think? I KNOW I couldn't use them fully. I have the PayPal transaction time and everything.
04-Jan-17, 00:15
(03-Jan-17 23:59)Dyleon Wrote:  
(03-Jan-17 23:47)Complex Wrote:  You're not member therefore you can't post in the paid part of the forum. Yes DNS problems are fixed. Also if you think you couldn't use your time fully write a pm to an admin when you buy again.

Think? I KNOW I couldn't use them fully. I have the PayPal transaction time and everything.

Please send a PM to Division with all information you have, I'm sure you'll be granted time.
04-Jan-17, 00:24
(04-Jan-17 00:15)ova Wrote:  
(03-Jan-17 23:59)Dyleon Wrote:  

Please send a PM to Division with all information you have, I'm sure you'll be granted time.

I don't think he can send pms
04-Jan-17, 00:51
R.I.P can't message him because "Post count too low" -_-
04-Jan-17, 01:50
POst in payment issues then, send screenshots etc.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed