Current time: 27-Jul-24, 02:06 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
So the cheats down for nearly a weeks time
13-Jan-17, 06:43
So i owned the cheat for a little while now. I dont feel like rebuying but am i being repayed for the week+ that i lost waiting all the time when the cheat was broke ETC.
13-Jan-17, 10:19 (This post was last modified: 13-Jan-17 10:20 by hapsdog.)
I do not recall the cheat being down for a "week+" could you please tell me what date that is from and to?
13-Jan-17, 14:30
Considering you bought the cheat in december, i'm assuming you're talking about the downtime from the vac ban, which was only 2 days...

If you are, for some reason, adding up every hour it takes menalix to update every time csgo updates, then the topic is laughable.
17-Jan-17, 01:43
(13-Jan-17 14:30)Yannick Wrote:  Considering you bought the cheat in december, i'm assuming you're talking about the downtime from the vac ban, which was only 2 days...

If you are, for some reason, adding up every hour it takes menalix to update every time csgo updates, then the topic is laughable.
Sorry i kinda forgot i posted this in drunken boredom but my subscription ran at around the 2-4 days the cheat dns stuff was fucked for me. Plus all the time the cheat would get updated then break 2 seconds later and of course menalix would go MIA for 12-15 hours
17-Jan-17, 03:22
(17-Jan-17 01:43)Machiko Wrote:  
(13-Jan-17 14:30)Yannick Wrote:  Considering you bought the cheat in december, i'm assuming you're talking about the downtime from the vac ban, which was only 2 days...

Sorry i kinda forgot i posted this in drunken boredom but my subscription ran at around the 2-4 days the cheat dns stuff was fucked for me. Plus all the time the cheat would get updated then break 2 seconds later and of course menalix would go MIA for 12-15 hours

I can actually see for some reason your sub has expired very very early, that's strange. You still have quite a bit of time left.

You have 3 months left and I'll add a week ontop of that as a sorry, since you actually only used 1/4 months you bought. Give me two minutes..

Edit:
done

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)