Current time: 07-May-24, 09:19 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Its been 14 hours
02-Nov-14, 10:30 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-14 13:54 by foxter.)
Still missing my forum rank -.-

Edit: now it's been a few hours from this posts original post hour, and I must say I'm quite unsatisfied, I'm aware that there is a problem, but I would atleast expect to have been added by now, I waited quite a few hours yesterday too, where I saw that you mena had been on and even posted but hadn't bothered to add me / us. This is not a post saying that hexui is bad as I have never tried it before, but the customer service as of right now is not getting a bright star.
02-Nov-14, 10:40
yeah same i already send Menalix a PM with payment info
02-Nov-14, 15:01
just stay patient please, sorry for the troubles dudes
02-Nov-14, 15:04 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-14 15:06 by foxter.)
(02-Nov-14 15:01)Division dreamers Wrote:  just stay patient please, sorry for the troubles dudes

I am staying patient, the I would just expect that mena would take his time to upgrade the ones who needs to be upgraded when he was on Tongue, also I was hoping to be able to using my saturday on getting to learn the trigger. Anywho I hope I will get to play today at least. Have a good Day Smile

Edit: Ohh, and if he is very busy which I would assume he is Tongue, then perhaps as a suggestion from a customer, get someone that you can trust mena, and make them able to upgrade those in need.
02-Nov-14, 15:51
Yeah.. Maybe Division dreamers would be a nice guy to make responsible of this. xD
02-Nov-14, 15:58
(02-Nov-14 15:51)lukianqwe Wrote:  Yeah.. Maybe Division dreamers would be a nice guy to make responsible of this. xD

+1 Tongue
02-Nov-14, 17:45 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-14 17:46 by foxter.)
It's almost been 24 hours now, I'm quite disappointed :3

The only person that have been to assistance has been Division Dreamers, still no sign of my forum upgrade, nor the hack. I must say this is a little annoying, however I guess I was already aware of this when I made the purchase.
02-Nov-14, 17:56
(02-Nov-14 17:45)foxter Wrote:  It's almost been 24 hours now, I'm quite disappointed :3

The only person that have been to assistance has been Division Dreamers, still no sign of my forum upgrade, nor the hack. I must say this is a little annoying, however I guess I was already aware of this when I made the purchase.

try waiting a week for your sub buddy... 24 hours aint shit
02-Nov-14, 18:07
(02-Nov-14 17:56)Barney Wrote:  
(02-Nov-14 17:45)foxter Wrote:  It's almost been 24 hours now, I'm quite disappointed :3

My point is not that 24 hours is a lot. My point is that it should never take so long to get the cheat activated on my forum user.
02-Nov-14, 18:18

Did you pm him aye?
02-Nov-14, 18:22
(02-Nov-14 18:18)Division dreamers Wrote:  

Did you pm him aye?

I did pm-ed him yesterday a PM, i didn't received answer, i send him the payment details with it
02-Nov-14, 18:28
(02-Nov-14 18:22)zooM Wrote:  

Did you pm him aye?

I did pm-ed him yesterday a PM, i didn't received answer, i send him the payment details with it

We can only wait till mena decides to take his shizzle together and upgrade us Tongue
02-Nov-14, 21:44
(02-Nov-14 18:28)foxter Wrote:  
(02-Nov-14 18:22)zooM Wrote:  

Did you pm him aye?

We can only wait till mena decides to take his shizzle together and upgrade us Tongue

Haha nah man it's halloween weekend and some people have lives outside the internet
02-Nov-14, 22:15
Still waiting.. Guess I 'll have to wait.
02-Nov-14, 22:32
Please Pm Mena with a screenshot the proves you purchased the cheat. If he doesn't respond, I've learned to send him another pm Tongue
02-Nov-14, 23:31
(02-Nov-14 22:32)foxter Wrote:  Please Pm Mena with a screenshot the proves you purchased the cheat. If he doesn't respond, I've learned to send him another pm Tongue

So did u get the upgrade and cheat the second times you talked to him?
02-Nov-14, 23:39 (This post was last modified: 02-Nov-14 23:39 by foxter.)
(02-Nov-14 23:31)dannesciggariller Wrote:  
(02-Nov-14 22:32)foxter Wrote:  Please Pm Mena with a screenshot the proves you purchased the cheat. If he doesn't respond, I've learned to send him another pm Tongue

So did u get the upgrade and cheat the second times you talked to him?

About the fourth time I send a Pm Tongue

He gets quite a few PMs so Tongue

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)