Current time: 27-Jul-24, 10:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Logs or journal caches need to be cleared?
19-Jan-17, 16:47 (This post was last modified: 19-Jan-17 16:49 by Prism.)
Hi, I'm in debate about buying a 90 day subscription.

A few years ago (2014) I used to play around with some hacks, until about mid-way through 2015, when I took a break from CS:GO.
Since then, many sellers/developers have been taken down or flagged by VAC.

I'm just posting before I buy to ask: Does this new kind of build require the journal to be reset or cleared/altered as well? What kind of footprint does this program leave behind when switching between steam accounts?

PS. It looks like this is a pretty solid community. Well done devs!
19-Jan-17, 16:49
The cheat does all of this stuff if im not mistaken.
19-Jan-17, 17:02 (This post was last modified: 19-Jan-17 17:04 by Prism.)
(19-Jan-17 16:49)Crystallize Wrote:  The cheat does all of this stuff if im not mistaken.

Awesome to hear! I'm pretty much sold then.

Though, I have to ask about the footprint (if any) when trying to safely switch accounts (from a hacked smurf to a legitimate main) with this one. Full system restart recommended? (Pardon my rust)
19-Jan-17, 18:09
(19-Jan-17 17:02)Prism Wrote:  
(19-Jan-17 16:49)Crystallize Wrote:  The cheat does all of this stuff if im not mistaken.

Though, I have to ask about the footprint (if any) when trying to safely switch accounts (from a hacked smurf to a legitimate main) with this one. Full system restart recommended? (Pardon my rust)

just restart your pc to be sure hexui is not running, that's all I do Smile
19-Jan-17, 18:15
(19-Jan-17 18:09)Division Wrote:  
(19-Jan-17 17:02)Prism Wrote:  

just restart your pc to be sure hexui is not running, that's all I do Smile

Perfect, cheers!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)