Current time: 19-Apr-24, 01:59 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Hexui Review
24-Jan-17, 00:40 (This post was last modified: 24-Jan-17 00:47 by jexxray.)
My Honest Hexui Review

I have been using the cheat for roughly a few weeks now and in my point of view hexui is a good cheat. However there are some parts that could be improved. I will list the good and not so great features in this review.

Aimbot:
In my opinion the aimbot is really good, the fov options are great, stick option is really handy and the other feature as aim through walls and response time are unique features. I would rate the aimbot a solid 8/10

RCS:
Moving onto the recoil control system I would say that this is very effective. As long as you get the vertical and horizontal right then you are all set. It does as it is advertised to do - do the spray for you. However for me I have to pull down a little on the rcs but that could be just me. I would rate this a 9/10

Sound Esp:
After first buying the cheat I was confused on how this would work but after using it I saw how helpful it is. It is a great alternative for esp/walls and works how it is supposed to. However it lowers the range on faceit but I suppose that is to make it less fishy. I would have to give this a 10/10

Bhop:
This feature works how it is designed. This consistently lands perfects hops and keeps your momentum going. Just don't use this too much if you want to stay unbanned. I learnt this the hard way :/ I would still however give it a 10/10

Triggerbot:
I've never really used the triggerbot so I cannot give it a rating

Staff:
From my experience the staff on here are really nice and kind people. They help you out with your problems when the owners aren't online and can keep conversation

Detection:
This is a bad part for me. When I bought the cheat the 3 day trial got detected, I thought I was safe and had nothing to worry about. After coming home from school a week later I saw the statement about a VAC detection on all modules. I quickly checked all my accounts and I was banned on all of them, even my main which I accidentally injected it to. Then came the untrusted bans, that annoyed me a little but I understood that it wasn't Mena's fault and I always have a risk of getting banned when cheating.

Overall:
Overall I would give this cheat a 8.5/10 and would recommend it to anyone looking for a legit cheatSmile
24-Jan-17, 01:02
Great review, sorry you got banned though.
24-Jan-17, 16:46
Thanks for the review Heart
25-Jan-17, 12:41
Trust me man use the triggerbot, I absolutely love it Smile. Just chuck all your trigger times to 0 and in clutches get mad flick one taps.
25-Jan-17, 15:49
(25-Jan-17 12:41)Clen Wrote:  Trust me man use the triggerbot, I absolutely love it Smile. Just chuck all your trigger times to 0 and in clutches get mad flick one taps.

Its all good until you get slapped with an OW ban
25-Jan-17, 15:51
(25-Jan-17 15:49)Finesse Wrote:  
(25-Jan-17 12:41)Clen Wrote:  Trust me man use the triggerbot, I absolutely love it Smile. Just chuck all your trigger times to 0 and in clutches get mad flick one taps.

Its all good until you get slapped with an OW ban

Sure if you hold it right on a corner
25-Jan-17, 18:37

lollll, might give it a try and test my luck for ow

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)