Current time: 27-Jul-24, 06:11 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
cheat reimbursement when cheat was down
03-Mar-17, 00:00
I was trying to message menalix about this but it didn't let me because post count was low and my subscription ended. When the cheat was down I lost 2 days of play time and was told I would be reimbursed I don't know if there was a thread for it but if there was I couldn't see it because I was no longer a sub you can check my account and you'll see that I never got reimbursed
PS. this was in January/December I'm sure so I hope that helps
03-Mar-17, 00:38
Who told you that you'd receive days ?
Why are you contacting us almost 2 months after?
03-Mar-17, 00:44
(03-Mar-17 00:38)Division Wrote:  Who told you that you'd receive days ?

I was not able to contact because post count was too low and i saw a thread i cant find it now because i am no longer a subscriber but there was a cheat downtime i was telling my friend about this who also has had hexui and he told me just to post it in any forum because i cant post on any other ones
03-Mar-17, 01:00
(03-Mar-17 00:44)randymarshall69 Wrote:  
(03-Mar-17 00:38)Division Wrote:  Who told you that you'd receive days ?

I was not able to contact because post count was too low and i saw a thread i cant find it now because i am no longer a subscriber but there was a cheat downtime i was telling my friend about this who also has had hexui and he told me just to post it in any forum because i cant post on any other ones

but 2 months after makes it hard and time consuming for us to go through, you must've known about this at the moment you got demoted?

Make your friend link me the thread
03-Mar-17, 01:07
I understand its time consuming and I said he used to have it the post said something like "wait a few days so we can reimburse for cheat downtime" something like that but i know for sure i was supposed to get reimbursed. and it was menalix who said it

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)