Current time: 27-Jul-24, 08:18 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
ESEA?
09-Mar-17, 14:49 (This post was last modified: 09-Mar-17 14:51 by ayelmao.)
Before you criticize me, I am expecting my answer to be an obvious no however is it safe to use on ESEA? Also how does this cheat work? Inject I am assuming? I read something about a cloud inject but I am not sure what that is. Can someone clarify?

Also how often is it detected? And when it becomes detected is the service automatically shut down until it becomes undetected again?
09-Mar-17, 15:52
(09-Mar-17 14:49)ayelmao Wrote:  Before you criticize me, I am expecting my answer to be an obvious no however is it safe to use on ESEA? Also how does this cheat work? Inject I am assuming? I read something about a cloud inject but I am not sure what that is. Can someone clarify?

Also how often is it detected? And when it becomes detected is the service automatically shut down until it becomes undetected again?

1. cheat doesnt work on esea. it is an external cheat made using .net. weapon settings are cloud based. that means ur settings are saved in a cloud and u can modify and save them using the cloud config in website
2. we were last detected in feb 2017 all customer bases were hit. once there is a detection the cheat is automatically taken down by admins. the frequency of detection is low but due to some recent issues it was also detected in jan 2017. now everything is fixed.
10-Mar-17, 03:17 (This post was last modified: 10-Mar-17 03:18 by Zeth.)
(09-Mar-17 14:49)ayelmao Wrote:  Before you criticize me, I am expecting my answer to be an obvious no however is it safe to use on ESEA? Also how does this cheat work? Inject I am assuming? I read something about a cloud inject but I am not sure what that is. Can someone clarify?

The cheat can be used on esea however you will eventually get banned, there are customers that have been cheating on esea for around 6 weeks without getting banned though.

When you are talking about cloud injection I think you are getting badstar confused with Hexui. Hexui has cloud configurations/settings and your settings are saved on the cloud. Hexui requires you to run a small application on your pc to inject the cheat before steam is started, where badstar injects over a web browser while csgo and steam are open.

VAC wise we have recently been detected because of being targeting by valve on multipul occasions, However any known hexui detection vectors have been fixed thanks to menalix. Before hexui's targeting we were UD for 18 months.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)