Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
A couple quick questions before buying
18-Mar-17, 01:48 (This post was last modified: 18-Mar-17 02:02 by Horafide.)
I've researched what i feel to be a great many different cheats and I'm leaning towards you guys. Before committing I do have a couple questions.

1) I only play competitive and I obviously don't want to be detected or obvious but i'm not too tech savy either and was wondering if there was a really good setting already ready to go upon downloading the cheat that i can adjust as i go? Ideally i just want a slight edge like the ability to toggle on the triggerbot to fire for me and then be able to turn it off again quickly and that beautiful esp sound thing.

2) Will the cheat update itself or will i manually have to do it?

3) Lastly, Is there an in depth FAQ or tutorial i can watch/read regarding the cheat itself?
18-Mar-17, 04:06
(18-Mar-17 01:48)Horafide Wrote:  I've researched what i feel to be a great many different cheats and I'm leaning towards you guys. Before committing I do have a couple questions.

1) I only play competitive and I obviously don't want to be detected or obvious but i'm not too tech savy either and was wondering if there was a really good setting already ready to go upon downloading the cheat that i can adjust as i go? Ideally i just want a slight edge like the ability to toggle on the triggerbot to fire for me and then be able to turn it off again quickly and that beautiful esp sound thing.

2) Will the cheat update itself or will i manually have to do it?

3) Lastly, Is there an in depth FAQ or tutorial i can watch/read regarding the cheat itself?

1) There's a settings sharing section of the forum, and you can import other user's settings at the click of a button. I wouldn't recommend just grabbing the cheat and going straight into MM, though. You should try to change your settings to specifically suit you. The triggerbot is activated when you hold a key down and is inactive otherwise, so that's all good.

2) Usually the cheat updates itself, except for special occasions when Menalix updates the client, which means you would need to redownload.

3) Yeah the forum is full of guides and documentation. If you were to actually read this and try to learn something from any of it you would be less annoying than 99% of new users.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)