Current time: 27-Jul-24, 09:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
PRIMARY ACCOUNT
29-Mar-17, 13:33
Hi!
If i have got 2 account steam
And i use hack in secundary, and they bann me for VAC BANN.
They can detected and bann me in primary account?

And second question:
Anticheat for web CEVO and ARENAGG is undetectable?
cevo.com and es.arenagg.com
29-Mar-17, 19:08
idk about arenagg since I don't know what their anticheat is, but it should be fine on CEVO
29-Mar-17, 19:35
(29-Mar-17 19:08)Yannick Wrote:  idk about arenagg since I don't know what their anticheat is, but it should be fine on CEVO

Oh ok thanks very much!
And the question to primary and second account?
I am waiting any admin for buy hack but i dont know when they online
29-Mar-17, 19:44
(29-Mar-17 19:35)soldadohackero Wrote:  
(29-Mar-17 19:08)Yannick Wrote:  idk about arenagg since I don't know what their anticheat is, but it should be fine on CEVO

Oh ok thanks very much!

You shouldn't get banned for just using it on your secondary account. There was a mistake made in the past where some people got banned on their mains due to the cheat not closing itself properly, but since Menalix made the mistake once he's pretty adamant about it not happening again.
29-Mar-17, 19:48
(29-Mar-17 19:44)Yannick Wrote:  

Oh ok thanks very much!

You shouldn't get banned for just using it on your secondary account. There was a mistake made in the past where some people got banned on their mains due to the cheat not closing itself properly, but since Menalix made the mistake once he's pretty adamant about it not happening again.

Oh ok thanks very much! You know when any admin online?
29-Mar-17, 19:52
(29-Mar-17 19:48)soldadohackero Wrote:  

Oh ok thanks very much!

Not sure when anyone will get on, but they're both on multiple times a day so you shouldn't have to wait too long
29-Mar-17, 20:03
(29-Mar-17 19:52)Yannick Wrote:  
(29-Mar-17 19:48)soldadohackero Wrote:  

Oh ok thanks very much!

Not sure when anyone will get on, but they're both on multiple times a day so you shouldn't have to wait too long

I am waiting 1 day Rolleyes
I think they are work or anything but thanks men Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)