Current time: 18-May-24, 18:28 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
FaceIT and Hack Feautures Questions
08-Apr-17, 21:29
First of all I know that you guys don't support FaceIT Client, but can I play with it on unranked ladder without any client?

Second question, can I go from super legit mode in a semi-legit mode? I mean, how's your aimbot settings, can it go from a legit snap to a instant lock?

Thanks.
08-Apr-17, 21:36
1. Yes you can play non-client faceit just fine

2. You can't change your settings ingame, so if you're talking about being both legit and instant lock in one game then that's not possible.
08-Apr-17, 21:39
(08-Apr-17 21:36)Yannick Wrote:  1. Yes you can play non-client faceit just fine

2. You can't change your settings ingame, so if you're talking about being both legit and instant lock in one game then that's not possible.

No, I'm asking how's the aimbot. Can it go from legit to instant lock?
08-Apr-17, 21:40
(08-Apr-17 21:39)thegodness Wrote:  
(08-Apr-17 21:36)Yannick Wrote:  1. Yes you can play non-client faceit just fine

As I already said, if you're talking about it going from legit to instant lock in one game, then no. If you mean can you configure the settings outside of the game then yes, it can be legit or rage.
08-Apr-17, 21:51
(08-Apr-17 21:40)Yannick Wrote:  
(08-Apr-17 21:39)thegodness Wrote:  

As I already said, if you're talking about it going from legit to instant lock in one game, then no. If you mean can you configure the settings outside of the game then yes, it can be legit or rage.

Ye, fine.

Thanks.
09-Apr-17, 16:58
One more question, does this cheat affect my in-game FPS. I'm pretty mad at the fact that I'm not getting higher than 110-170 with my nVdia GTX 960, AMD Phenom X4 965 and 8GB of RAM
09-Apr-17, 17:23
(09-Apr-17 16:58)thegodness Wrote:  One more question, does this cheat affect my in-game FPS. I'm pretty mad at the fact that I'm not getting higher than 110-170 with my nVdia GTX 960, AMD Phenom X4 965 and 8GB of RAM

Just an advice. Get an intel cpu, csgo seems to have issues with amd cpu's.

But no, with those specs the cheat shouldn't have any issues. We have a way to run the code a bit slower which helps on slower systems.
09-Apr-17, 19:24
(09-Apr-17 17:23)Complekz Wrote:  
(09-Apr-17 16:58)thegodness Wrote:  One more question, does this cheat affect my in-game FPS. I'm pretty mad at the fact that I'm not getting higher than 110-170 with my nVdia GTX 960, AMD Phenom X4 965 and 8GB of RAM

But no, with those specs the cheat shouldn't have any issues. We have a way to run the code a bit slower which helps on slower systems.

Ye I know my CPU is shit, I'm gonna switch to an i5 as soon as I get my money. Thanks for the reply anyway.
16-Apr-17, 15:37
(09-Apr-17 17:23)Complekz Wrote:  

im curious about this as i have an amd system.
what kind of problems does it cause?
i get random lag spikes and sometimes random fps drops, might be an ISP issue with the ping but im not sure. the fps drops make no sense at all, i should have no problem there as i have 4gb GPU, 4ghz cpu on water, aggressive fan curve and low settings...

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)