Current time: 27-Jul-24, 10:36 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Exclusive or private
28-May-17, 20:48
Hey,
Do you sell private builds? I was inactive here for a long time but I remember that there was a special offer for standard customers to upgrade to exclusive for 100 euros. Now I'm asking if I could get something similar to that. I also have a higher budget than 100 euros. I would only pay with skins though.
28-May-17, 21:15
Exclusive sales wont happen again. The only way to get exclusive, is to buy it off someone, who's already a exclusive member.

The only thing you can buy from us, which is similar to exclusive, is premium which is 90 euro (probably will happen again soonish) It also has a small user base. The difference is that it has a bit more users and is not lifetime (1 year sub instead)
28-May-17, 21:18
(28-May-17 21:15)Complekz Wrote:  Exclusive sales wont happen again. The only way to get exclusive, is to buy it off someone, who's already a exclusive member.

The only thing you can buy from us, which is similar to exclusive, is premium which is 90 euro (probably will happen again soonish) It also has a small user base. The difference is that it has a bit more users and is not lifetime (1 year sub instead)

Thank you
28-May-17, 21:22
(28-May-17 21:18)Zanta Wrote:  
(28-May-17 21:15)Complekz Wrote:  Exclusive sales wont happen again. The only way to get exclusive, is to buy it off someone, who's already a exclusive member.

Thank you

FYI: You need to be a standard customer to be able to get premium. But if you have a running membership when buying premium it will get subtracted from the premium price.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)