Current time: 29-Mar-24, 02:30 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
[Info] Community Subscribers Group. (06-06-2017)
06-Jun-17, 15:11
Starting of today, people can now purchase access to our forum with a community subscription, which does NOT give access to our cheat, but our community.

Sometimes we see people who like being here as a community, but have stopped cheating and therefor have to leave or pay for the cheat, now these people can stay without paying for a cheat they don't use, and instead pay a minimal price of 2 euro pr. Month to stay and chat in the regular private forums and shoutbox, they won't get cheat access, and won't be able to download the client.

Kind Regards Menalix.
06-Jun-17, 15:46
Thank You Menalix. Waited for it, so long.
06-Jun-17, 18:30
I'd just like to add that with the community sub if you extend it by buying another sub it will convert the value you have remaining rather than the specific days Smile - you'll receive a pm if you do.

Enjoy guys Smile
06-Jun-17, 21:20
tfw this was done because you guys love Real too much
06-Jun-17, 22:10
(06-Jun-17 13:20)Yannick Wrote:  tfw this was done because you guys love Real too much

ssh
08-Jun-17, 03:24
HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING EH MATE THAT'S AMAZING.
14-Jun-17, 03:37
(07-Jun-17 19:24)Real Wrote:  HOLY SHIT NOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING WAY WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO​OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING EH MATE THAT'S AMAZING.

You should be perm banned for sarcasm of your own sarcasm that's really not sarcasm but really is sarcasm.
16-Jun-17, 05:39
2 euro a month to stay on a forum is a bit of a joke if you ask me, should be something like 5 euro a year lol
16-Jun-17, 17:35
(15-Jun-17 21:39)VB_ Wrote:  2 euro a month to stay on a forum is a bit of a joke if you ask me, should be something like 5 euro a year lol

Might consider that too, I thought of it as a monthly sub, and I wanted to go under 2 euro, but since the fee is fixed, 1 euro would mean 50% would go to paypal.
16-Jun-17, 23:43
Prices is now 9.95 euro for a year, instead of 2 pr month.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)