Current time: 28-Mar-24, 16:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui is a solid yet perfect subtle hack for CS:GO
04-Jul-17, 09:11
I just started using it and I must say; Hexui is amazing so far.

So many features and customization's for your aim assistance that it can fit for anyone who has the most complex idea in mind to make the hack work the way they like it.

SoundESP is seriously great. Eliminates any kind of suspicious towards Wall-hacks in Overwatch and it gives just the right amount of awareness to your surroundings in game. You'll have to get use to the annoying beep sound but it's way better than getting banned for obvious Wall-Hacks even if you try to make it look legit. Your Crosshair will find it's way toward suspicious spots and give it away. While SoundESP on the other hand eliminate it.

Aimbot FOV is great. You can customize it to any desired FOV, set it on risky high FOV or safe low FOV and you can do it with any gun in the game.

TriggerBOT, I didn't used it but from what i read so far it sounds good.

It works perfect for competitive and you can play around the settings for safer experience. I don't want anything else besides that, only subtle hack like this to carry me through out the ranks.

Only thing that I can suggest it to maybe add to the ".exe" client a command to delete itself after the user opened the CMD.BAT file to make it more secure and prevent valve from detecting it for the future.
04-Jul-17, 17:31
thanks for the review man! Big Grin
04-Jul-17, 17:43
Thanks for the review, can you elaborate on the delete itself when you click the .bat?
04-Jul-17, 17:54
(04-Jul-17 17:43)Division Wrote:  Thanks for the review, can you elaborate on the delete itself when you click the .bat?

I knew some people who compiled "file.exe" files to make it delete itself (automaticaly deleting the original file) after it was executed, so I thought it would fit Hexui Client quite well. tho' I'm not a coder myself so I can't add more technical details besides that really.

also thanks @Pawzy.
10-Jul-17, 07:23
(09-Jul-17 15:45)dismay Wrote:
(04-Jul-17 17:54)stalemylade Wrote:  
(04-Jul-17 17:43)Division Wrote:  Thanks for the review, can you elaborate on the delete itself when you click the .bat?

I knew some people who compiled "file.exe" files to make it delete itself (automaticaly deleting the original file) after it was executed, so I thought it would fit Hexui Client quite well. tho' I'm not a coder myself so I can't add more technical details besides that really.

also thanks @Pawzy.

No need, I just created a batch script for you

Code:
@echo off
for %%v in ("C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*.exe") do start "" "%%~v"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 10 > nul
del /q "C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*"
FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q
pause
exit

Make a folder named "ui" on your desktop, inside of your ui folder, create another folder called "cheat"

In the first folder, ui. Create a batch script and paste everything above inside it. And save as > whatever.bat

When you want to cheat, place the hexui client into the "cheat" folder, I made the script wait 10 seconds before deleting everything inside of the folder 'cheat"

Note: obviously change the directory to your own to make it work

Hoped it helped

You should share that in tutorials too, thanks dude Smile
10-Jul-17, 13:39
(09-Jul-17 15:45)dismay Wrote:
(04-Jul-17 17:54)stalemylade Wrote:  

also thanks @Pawzy.

No need, I just created a batch script for you

Code:
@echo off
for %%v in ("C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*.exe") do start "" "%%~v"
ping 127.0.0.1 -n 10 > nul
del /q "C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*"
FOR /D %%p IN ("C:\Users\dismay666\Desktop\ui\cheat\*.*") DO rmdir "%%p" /s /q
pause
exit

Make a folder named "ui" on your desktop, inside of your ui folder, create another folder called "cheat"

In the first folder, ui. Create a batch script and paste everything above inside it. And save as > whatever.bat

When you want to cheat, place the hexui client into the "cheat" folder, I made the script wait 10 seconds before deleting everything inside of the folder 'cheat"

Note: obviously change the directory to your own to make it work

Hoped it helped

Looks Great!
Although it would be easier to just delete it yourself at this point.
I suggested it just for the sake of safety for Hexui in the future. Smile

But nonetheless thanks for your time and effort!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)