Current time: 02-May-24, 21:43 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
WTB Hack just have a quick question
31-Jul-17, 01:11
So im currently banned on ESEA (HWID) and it says on the buy page that if i buy this i can get my HWID Changed? is this true and would this bypass my evade?
31-Jul-17, 02:14
The hwid change means that you can use the cheat from multiple computers, not that we change your HWID. If you want to bypass an ESEA HWID ban look into a HWID spoofer
31-Jul-17, 02:20
yeah HWID spoofers dont work ;( they basically take a code from your motherboard i think, im about to buy a new MOBO.
31-Jul-17, 02:36
(31-Jul-17 02:20)thatguy67 Wrote:  yeah HWID spoofers dont work ;( they basically take a code from your motherboard i think, im about to buy a new MOBO.

That's rough man. If you're looking to cheat on ESEA you'll need to avoid cheating websites altogether and look for a private coder, and will have to pay a lot of money. ESEA is too intrusive to really have a public cheat like this on stay UD on it.
31-Jul-17, 04:38
just format your pc or change some parts in your pc Smile
31-Jul-17, 05:11
(31-Jul-17 04:38)Division Wrote:  just format your pc or change some parts in your pc Smile

what do you mean by formatting my pc? like reinstalling windows? i doubt that would work since they literally take the serial number off of your motherboard, maybe you know more than me haha.
31-Jul-17, 06:27 (This post was last modified: 31-Jul-17 06:28 by VB_.)
They would have to take some sort of information that's unique to your computer, such as a MAC address. Some HWID bans take serial numbers from your OS, therefore you can bypass their HWID with a new serial number by reinstalling your OS.

I'm unsure what type of data ESEA grabs for this, but just a little bit of information Smile
31-Jul-17, 06:39
(31-Jul-17 06:27)VB_ Wrote:  They would have to take some sort of information that's unique to your computer, such as a MAC address. Some HWID bans take serial numbers from your OS, therefore you can bypass their HWID with a new serial number by reinstalling your OS.

I'm unsure what type of data ESEA grabs for this, but just a little bit of information Smile

I was chating with a geek squad employee that seemed to know a few things while i was shopping at best buy and he said hes 99% sure id need a new mobo.
31-Jul-17, 06:51
(31-Jul-17 06:39)thatguy67 Wrote:  
(31-Jul-17 06:27)VB_ Wrote:  They would have to take some sort of information that's unique to your computer, such as a MAC address. Some HWID bans take serial numbers from your OS, therefore you can bypass their HWID with a new serial number by reinstalling your OS.

I was chating with a geek squad employee that seemed to know a few things while i was shopping at best buy and he said hes 99% sure id need a new mobo.

I mean, I'd much rather try a OS reinstall before spending money on a new MOBO
31-Jul-17, 07:00
My 2 cents:
of course an employee who earns money on selling goods will recommend you to buy shit at his store Big Grin
31-Jul-17, 09:35

Buy a new HDD, MB doesn't have very unique identifiers, therefor they sum up a hash based on more components, so change one, and the hwid is different.
31-Jul-17, 15:37
(31-Jul-17 07:00)Division Wrote:  My 2 cents:
of course an employee who earns money on selling goods will recommend you to buy shit at his store Big Grin

By formating my PC you mean getting a new windows key?
31-Jul-17, 19:58
(31-Jul-17 15:37)thatguy67 Wrote:  

A proper format is basically step 8, 9 & 10 here:
wikihow.com/Format-a-Computer
01-Aug-17, 20:45
(31-Jul-17 19:58)Division Wrote:  
(31-Jul-17 15:37)thatguy67 Wrote:  

A proper format is basically step 8, 9 & 10 here:
Yeah still got banned in 24 hours ;(
01-Aug-17, 20:52
(31-Jul-17 06:51)VB_ Wrote:  

I mean, I'd much rather try a OS reinstall before spending money on a new MOBO
did a clean install of windows and was still banned and also ran a mac address changer ;/

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)