Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:23 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Normal+
31-Jul-17, 23:52
Hello All,

So from what I've read there is "normal", "premium", and "exclusive".

Is the only difference being how long you can subscribe. Exclusive can go for lifetime of this cheat, premium 1 year at a time and then normal 3 months at a time?

Is there any other benefit?

Thanks again and have a great one!

Regards,

MamaMia75
01-Aug-17, 00:21 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-17 00:23 by Pawzy.)
Okay I can put it in simple words, you have the idea right buddy;
Standard Customer Sub: Choose to pay every 5 days, 30 days or 90 days.
Premium Customer Sub: Pay every year.
Exclusive Customer Sub: Pay once and never again (lifetime sub, never expires).

Difference between Standard, Premium and Exclusive:

Standard Module is our standard, you will be part of the largest module/user group in Hexui - (still have unique module though).

Premium Module is our module for Premium user's at Hexui who paid 80 euros to be a part of Hexui Premium Customer group during the sale, the Premium users' have a small number of users (I think around 100-200) and of course each module is unique.

Exclusive Module is Hexui's module for Exclusive players only, you can only buy an Exclusive sub from a previous Exclusive that wishes to sell their sub to you.. (you will pay $$ to the seller + $$ to Menalix). Their sub will never expire and you wll have lifelong privileges at Hexui!

Hope this explanation is clear to any user that wishes to know the difference between our different user groups, also if anyone has anything that they wish to add into my explanation, feel free to!

Smile

-Pawzy
01-Aug-17, 02:17
(01-Aug-17 00:21)Pawzy Wrote:  Okay I can put it in simple words, you have the idea right buddy;

Standard Module is our standard, you will be part of the largest module/user group in Hexui - (still have unique module though).

Premium Module is our module for Premium user's at Hexui who paid 80 euros to be a part of Hexui Premium Customer group during the sale, the Premium users' have a small number of users (I think around 100-200) and of course each module is unique.

Exclusive Module is Hexui's module for Exclusive players only, you can only buy an Exclusive sub from a previous Exclusive that wishes to sell their sub to you.. (you will pay $$ to the seller + $$ to Menalix). Their sub will never expire and you wll have lifelong privileges at Hexui!

Hope this explanation is clear to any user that wishes to know the difference between our different user groups, also if anyone has anything that they wish to add into my explanation, feel free to!

Smile

-Pawzy

Awesome explanation, Pawzy! I really appreciate it!

Would you recommend just buying standard and then into one of the other groups, or do you think it best to jump right into another one? Money is not an issue.

Because when it comes to users the only other cheat I'm looking into has only 200 users, capped. So if I can be in a smaller group that'd be super ideal, simply for a lower detection rate and lower users.
01-Aug-17, 03:09
The only available group currently is the standard one and exclusive (if someone sells it). And if im correct the premium sub sales just closed next time it will be available again is about 6-12months. But STD group is good and I would recommend buying it Smile

If youre not sure what you want to buy I'd say test the trial first to see if the cheat fits your playstyle.
01-Aug-17, 03:10 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-17 03:11 by Pawzy.)
(01-Aug-17 02:17)MamaMia75 Wrote:  
(01-Aug-17 00:21)Pawzy Wrote:  Okay I can put it in simple words, you have the idea right buddy;

Smile

-Pawzy

Would you recommend just buying standard and then into one of the other groups, or do you think it best to jump right into another one? Money is not an issue.

Because when it comes to users the only other cheat I'm looking into has only 200 users, capped. So if I can be in a smaller group that'd be super ideal, simply for a lower detection rate and lower users.

Your only option as of now is to jump into a normal standard sub in hexui > wait for premiuim sale then apply for it, pay your cost (if you only want premium), (benefit of premium: lowest user group as of now, disadvantage: no lifetime sub option). OR you can buy an exclusive from someone that wants to sell their sub (also pay menalix), (benefit of exclusive: lifetime sub, disadvantage: slightly larger user group than premium users')

hope this makes it clear for you and look forward seeing you in chatbox chinese
01-Aug-17, 03:17 (This post was last modified: 01-Aug-17 03:20 by MamaMia75.)
(01-Aug-17 03:09)JLOL Wrote:  The only available group currently is the standard one and exclusive (if someone sells it). And if im correct the premium sub sales just closed next time it will be available again is about 6-12months. But STD group is good and I would recommend buying it Smile

If youre not sure what you want to buy I'd say test the trial first to see if the cheat fits your playstyle.

Smart plan, thanks so much for the advice JLOL! I'll probably just go for the three month subscription. More cost effective.

(01-Aug-17 03:10)Pawzy Wrote:  
(01-Aug-17 02:17)MamaMia75 Wrote:  

Smile

-Pawzy

Your only option as of now is to jump into a normal standard sub in hexui > wait for premiuim sale then apply for it, pay your cost (if you only want premium), (benefit of premium: lowest user group as of now, disadvantage: no lifetime sub option). OR you can buy an exclusive from someone that wants to sell their sub (also pay menalix), (benefit of exclusive: lifetime sub, disadvantage: slightly larger user group than premium users')

hope this makes it clear for you and look forward seeing you in chatbox chinese

Oo, I like how it's the smallest, I'll definitely go for premium when it's available. I'll be purchasing the three month standard subscription, seems to be the most cost effective.

Thanks so much for all you help and info, Pawzy!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)