Current time: 16-May-24, 14:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
@LAN
05-Dec-14, 16:24
Hello,

I'm interesting about this triggerbot in LAN Tournament, but I have a couple of questions.

- First of all, I won't play on my PC and the LAN's PC runs W8 or 8.1 (32-64 don't know what structure), I need to install the framework before load the cheat or W8 has it default.

- We play on LAN servers, so it's impossible get VACban right?

- Can I load the hack without any notification or visuals, because I'm 100% sure I will have some people next to me when I'm setting the drivers, teamspeak ...

- I know you use HWID to have control about the users account, but I don't have access to the PC before the game, when you reset the HWID, I will need log in the website and "do" something or can I load the hack whit any problem?

Thanks you for answer
06-Dec-14, 16:20
(05-Dec-14 16:24)prowel Wrote:  Hello,

I'm interesting about this triggerbot in LAN Tournament, but I have a couple of questions.

- First of all, I won't play on my PC and the LAN's PC runs W8 or 8.1 (32-64 don't know what structure), I need to install the framework before load the cheat or W8 has it default.

- We play on LAN servers, so it's impossible get VACban right?

- Can I load the hack without any notification or visuals, because I'm 100% sure I will have some people next to me when I'm setting the drivers, teamspeak ...

- I know you use HWID to have control about the users account, but I don't have access to the PC before the game, when you reset the HWID, I will need log in the website and "do" something or can I load the hack whit any problem?

Thanks you for answer

Greetings.
You might have to install or reinstall the framework thats not for certain.
there will be a small 0.2 second console window with no visual text (if put to lanmode=1)

you need to request a hwid reset before you leave for the lan then.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)