Current time: 28-Mar-24, 12:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Hexui?
07-Dec-14, 13:22
First off,

a few ppl on the forum are complaining about VAC bans//Untrusted bans. I've been playing since the new rootkit has been released, bought the config from div and im very pleased with the result, trigger works(for rifles its meh but awp deagle scout etc are good) and im neither untrusted or banned.

I can only recommend the cheat!
07-Dec-14, 15:01
im not, ive beenplaying 3 days now
09-Dec-14, 21:49
lol dude u was blatant and overwatched its your fault
11-Dec-14, 04:13
Step 7. Remove USB when it says Remove it, DONT! close down the black Screen or else cheat wont work. [Only if you have Landmode 0 the black screen will show!]
Step 8. Remove USB when it constantly beeps that means you have to remove USB from computer after loader is injected. [When Lanmode 1 is set]

I clearly inform you to remove USB after the injection dont blame me when you got an Overwatch ban.
11-Dec-14, 17:16
(11-Dec-14 04:13)Fiddexd Wrote:  Step 7. Remove USB when it says Remove it, DONT! close down the black Screen or else cheat wont work. [Only if you have Landmode 0 the black screen will show!]
Step 8. Remove USB when it constantly beeps that means you have to remove USB from computer after loader is injected. [When Lanmode 1 is set]

I clearly inform you to remove USB after the injection dont blame me when you got an Overwatch ban.

I did remove the USB and made everything look as legit as possible, i was luckshooting through a smoke while jumping 3 times in a game, that was what got me, the cheat itself works awesome and i still hold on to it, i will be using it in the future!
12-Dec-14, 09:20
Btw have you read the how to not get overwatch ban thread? you should do it if your low rank or else it wont look legit on how you play for overwatch.
13-Dec-14, 14:17
yeah, i did, as i said it wasnt Hexui that caught me, but luckshooting a smoke while jumping, well life is life i guess

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)