Current time: 27-Jul-24, 04:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Cevo UD?
06-Nov-17, 02:31
Are all the features Cevo client UD? If I were to play cevo with the boys would I get rekt and banned or is it all good to go? & last vac detection date?
06-Nov-17, 02:36
(06-Nov-17 02:31)xanarchy Wrote:  Are all the features Cevo client UD? If I were to play cevo with the boys would I get rekt and banned or is it all good to go? & last vac detection date?

Yes, its cevo UD. Just don't be to blatant as they also do manual reviews. The last detection was around 10 months ago, and before that, we were ud for ~2 Years.
06-Nov-17, 02:39
(06-Nov-17 02:36)Zeth Wrote:  
(06-Nov-17 02:31)xanarchy Wrote:  Are all the features Cevo client UD? If I were to play cevo with the boys would I get rekt and banned or is it all good to go? & last vac detection date?

Yes, its cevo UD. Just don't be to blatant as they also do manual reviews. The last detection was around 10 months ago, and before that, we were ud for ~2 Years.

If I were to purchase now, is there pre made configs that would work for cevo that I could modify or if you have a good legit config you could share? I just hate having to do it from scratch xD
06-Nov-17, 02:48
(06-Nov-17 02:39)xanarchy Wrote:  

If I were to purchase now, is there pre made configs that would work for cevo that I could modify or if you have a good legit config you could share? I just hate having to do it from scratch xD

In regards to, "that would work for cevo" all features work. And yes, there are pre-made configs that you can import from other users. We have a section in the forum that is dedicated to cheat settings and configuration. You can also go onto any users profile and import their config.
06-Nov-17, 02:58
(06-Nov-17 02:48)Zeth Wrote:  
(06-Nov-17 02:39)xanarchy Wrote:  

In regards to, "that would work for cevo" all features work. And yes, there are pre-made configs that you can import from other users. We have a section in the forum that is dedicated to cheat settings and configuration. You can also go onto any users profile and import their config.

Sweet. Sounds easy and great for settings. Thank you for the help <3

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)