Current time: 23-Apr-24, 15:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Personal and honest review.
19-Dec-14, 18:57 (This post was last modified: 02-Jan-15 09:57 by Aiji.)
I bought Hexui like 3 weeks ago or so. First time setupping and getting it run on my PC wasn't that hard, but needed like half hour of work to get it working. Because of the injection path thing, i got untrusted on my main and on one of my alts.
I waited enough long till Menalix told that the problem were solved, and bought another account, now it have been running great for about a week.

((1-10 scale))

Triggerbot 8/10
Im pretty satisfied with the result, especially w/ AWP and pistol.
Rifles are what they are, but its pretty easy to get few heads with them too. c:
Sometimes i miss AWP shots cause of the ping, but mainly when i play with around 5-10 ping the shots land always. c:

Security 2/10
Criticizing this section were hard, because i dont know did i do something wrong myself. I disabled USN Journal, and i had the hexui working UD for around 2 weeks? I never got Overwatch ban ,or untrusted issue. Instant VAC ban into my profile. So tbh i'll give 2 to the security, because i have only had chance to try this cheat. ggwp, 3 accounts banned,Still a customer, if i manage to use Hexui after this windows 7 problem, for like month UD, i'll rate it again.
Community 6/10
Well the community ain't bad but it aint 'the best' either.
One not informed admin have lied few times to me, so that makes the value go down abit. Tho 'Hexui Live Support' have helped me ,and alot of other people.
Developer (Menalix) been working his ass off cause of the security problems, if i didn't understand wrong lel, & he have been pretty helpful too.
Abit better guidance would get the randies from chat away for a while. Otherwise the community and other customers been kind and helpful. c:
21-Dec-14, 17:40
Dad look! im in a review! <3 Big Grin It was a good review tho Smile
22-Dec-14, 13:55 (This post was last modified: 22-Dec-14 13:55 by Aiji.)
(21-Dec-14 17:40)Fiddexd Wrote:  Dad look! im in a review! <3 Big Grin It was a good review tho Smile
yehBig Grin& thanks. c:

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)