Current time: 03-May-24, 21:41 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Payment Issue
24-Dec-14, 00:32
Hi,

I am trying to use a prepaid card to pay for these cheats that I got as a gift, however it doesn't seem to want to take it, due to it being a subscription reoccurring payment type thing. If there is anyway I can just transfer the money from my paypal account to yours and get the cheat in return?

Thanks
24-Dec-14, 00:52
our payment is not reacurring its not a subcription, im not sure if anyone could do this or no
24-Dec-14, 00:55
Hmmm, sorry I wasn't sure. That was the only thing that I could think of that would have stopped it from working. I can use the card, however, to purchase other things... but when it is linked to PayPal for some reason it's not going through. Could we experiment with the PayPal email to see? I'll just direct transfer the money, might go through without an issue.
24-Dec-14, 01:12 (This post was last modified: 24-Dec-14 01:20 by Division.)
(24-Dec-14 00:55)wassupgangsta Wrote:  Hmmm, sorry I wasn't sure. That was the only thing that I could think of that would have stopped it from working. I can use the card, however, to purchase other things... but when it is linked to PayPal for some reason it's not going through. Could we experiment with the PayPal email to see? I'll just direct transfer the money, might go through without an issue.

Ill just hit menalix up with this, thanks for your patience sir.

edit:
he will look at this first thing when he comes home
24-Dec-14, 01:17
No worries, take your time. I know it's around the holidays and everything, thanks for the quick response.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)