Current time: 29-Mar-24, 02:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Thread Closed 
No upgrade
30-May-18, 10:17
Posted this already in payment issues but seems to not get an reply so here again.

Hi i have payed for 30 days via paypal.
i did not get my instant acces like usual so figured i wait an hour or so maybe some server issues at paypal. but seems not to be paypal's fault

Transactiereferentie
97589084N14442737

Could someone please have a look at it??
30-May-18, 15:15
You can clearly see the green banner which is stating the issues. Once its solved youll get your sub or if staff does it manually. Be patient.
31-May-18, 11:57
(30-May-18 15:15)jLOL Wrote:  You can clearly see the green banner which is stating the issues. Once its solved youll get your sub or if staff does it manually. Be patient.

Yea u can be a total dick about it.
But the thing u dont see is that everybody who created a topic and paid after me there problem got fixed while mine is not so unless u are the person who can actually do something about it then stfu and let the right people reply to it.
31-May-18, 14:50
Nobody have gotten the problem fixed, which is relateable to your problem.
If you aren't patient enough to wait. Please open a PayPal dispute, and tell that you have been waiting due to our payment issues, and can't wait anymore, then we will of course refund you Smile

We are truly sorry for this issue. It's not like we aren't working on it. It's our top priority, as we haven't been able to earn money for 2 days now. Which means I'll end up with no food on my table, if it keeps going on.
31-May-18, 14:52
Before even replying to you I forwarded this to staff and replied with what he told me. I wasnt a dick at anypoint. Sorry if you feel like that way Smile.
31-May-18, 16:25
(31-May-18 14:50)Menalix Wrote:  Nobody have gotten the problem fixed, which is relateable to your problem.
If you aren't patient enough to wait. Please open a PayPal dispute, and tell that you have been waiting due to our payment issues, and can't wait anymore, then we will of course refund you Smile

We are truly sorry for this issue. It's not like we aren't working on it. It's our top priority, as we haven't been able to earn money for 2 days now. Which means I'll end up with no food on my table, if it keeps going on.

Haha but i don't wanna have a refund your bot is fckin awesome if i may say so and now i'm crying my balls off cause i miss my triggerbot Tongue
31-May-18, 20:20 (This post was last modified: 31-May-18 20:22 by agsui.)
hope you get it fixed soon mena not just for our sake but yours Smile

(31-May-18 11:57)KnoopiE Wrote:  
(30-May-18 15:15)jLOL Wrote:  You can clearly see the green banner which is stating the issues. Once its solved youll get your sub or if staff does it manually. Be patient.

But the thing u dont see is that everybody who created a topic and paid after me there problem got fixed while mine is not so unless u are the person who can actually do something about it then stfu and let the right people reply to it.

not eveyones got fixed theres loads of people thats been waiting longer then you buddy.
31-May-18, 20:37
(31-May-18 20:20)agsui Wrote:  hope you get it fixed soon mena not just for our sake but yours Smile

(31-May-18 11:57)KnoopiE Wrote:  

not eveyones got fixed theres loads of people thats been waiting longer then you buddy.

How u know ? the fact that i posted this shit 2 days later does not mean i have been waiting for only a few hours ey mate
02-Jun-18, 00:23
Everything has now been fixed and our payment page has been re-enabled.
Everyone affected by this bug has been compensated by 2 days of free sub time.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Closed