Current time: 25-Apr-24, 13:49 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Thread Closed 
Paypal
28-Sep-18, 21:52
Hi,

I buy the cheat every month at last for 1 or 2 years, but my subscription expired when paypal its not online to buy ... its possible to give me some time to play and i pay affter? i'm not playing at all because can't renew my subscription because paypal.
28-Sep-18, 22:43
Paypal will be back up soon.
29-Sep-18, 16:23
more than 2 weeks now, I think I'll probably just find another paid cheat
29-Sep-18, 16:28
(29-Sep-18 16:23)sdlocked Wrote:  more than 2 weeks now, I think I'll probably just find another paid cheat
Do what you have to do sir. Unfortunately hexui has had some issues with paypal.
29-Sep-18, 19:32
They have this isue , maybe they can give free sub for period off time for users who bought with paypal ? Cuz we waiting for nothing , 0 news from mods admins , premium customer answering questions lol. If admins respect customers they should give free sub until they fix pp and after disable they, then u can have loyal customers, but when project have problems and they stop with it, people will start search for new deals in other websites lol... Cmon hexui, wana earn money ? Dont be greedy , look how many ppl loyal to u guys, and im one off them.....
29-Sep-18, 20:03
The reason why admins and mods are not answering is because I'm telling you guys what they told me. And theres already a board about it: Subscriptions bought with paypal will not expire until we add support for stripe. 23:25 27th sep GMT +2
30-Sep-18, 09:27
(29-Sep-18 19:32)badboy2000 Wrote:  They have this isue , maybe they can give free sub for period off time for users who bought with paypal ? Cuz we waiting for nothing , 0 news from mods admins , premium customer answering questions lol. If admins respect customers they should give free sub until they fix pp and after disable they, then u can have loyal customers, but when project have problems and they stop with it, people will start search for new deals in other websites lol... Cmon hexui, wana earn money ? Dont be greedy , look how many ppl loyal to u guys, and im one off them.....

When i login and see jLOL already answered the questions, why would i go into each thread and say the exact same??

And i must admit i find it rather strange that you connect respect with free subs, and even talking about respect when calling us greedy for not giving you a free sub seems rather silly.

As stated before, hexui lose money when the payment methods are not working, so it is obviously very important to get it back up, you make it sound like we dont care, and you could not be more wrong.

Division and menalix decided to stop peoples sub the 27th to avoid more users from having their sub run out, i am sorry that your sub ran out before they chose to do that, but there is nothing i can do about it.

We are sorry for the trouble and hopefully it will be fixed soon, however you can still pay with bitcoin like some users have done, so it is not impossible to buy a sub..
30-Sep-18, 12:18 (This post was last modified: 30-Sep-18 12:20 by badboy2000.)
My sub runs out 25th, so some people still got subs stoped and working. Its unfair.... I got only one question what will happen if u guys give free subs for ppl who run out on 20 th or 1th , until u fix it ? It make changes ? After u fix it , i give 100% there will be any extra offers for people who been waiting weeks for that, we just gona get message SORRY GUYS FOR UR TIME , PAYPAL IS WORKING GO PAY $$$ . Im not telling to give for all ppl, but if my sub run out on 25th , why ppl got who run out 27 ? Its unfair, and i feel bad. Now they still got subs for those weeks, and we only posting checking forum every single day... Strange system u got there guys... Shutdown subs for all ppl -
or make it for all free , cuz now its totaly unfair. Some people still playing and we waiting for nothing, u dont even got expected day. Imagine how many customers u will lose if they start to search for other websites. I will do this soon also , cuz i dont want to wait when i know that other who had subs 2 days more than me got SUB. Smile)))
30-Sep-18, 12:39
Division and Menalix decided to stop peoples sub the 27th, i understand it is annoying for you when yours ran out the 25th, but they made the decision the 27th and not the 25th.

And as i also stated above, you can still pay with bitcoin, so it is not impossible to buy a sub, you just cant use paypal atm.

You have the right to chose to use our service or find another provider, it is totally up to you.

You still act like we are doing this to annoy you, we dont and we lose money everyday our payment system is down, if we had an exact date/time for when the new payment system will be up, we would have told you.
30-Sep-18, 12:52
Yes but maube u can speak with admins and update that sub on earlier days. Its not only about me , look how many new threads there was, i speak for all comunity. I dont have bitcoins wallet, and i cant create it with my bank card.
30-Sep-18, 23:13
(30-Sep-18 12:52)badboy2000 Wrote:  Yes but maube u can speak with admins and update that sub on earlier days. Its not only about me , look how many new threads there was, i speak for all comunity. I dont have bitcoins wallet, and i cant create it with my bank card.

I doubt they will, just be patience and wait. As previously said, Hexui loses money during these times - it's their best interest to get it resolved.
01-Oct-18, 06:29
me as well doesn't coins.. would prefer paypal as well.. hopefully they can fix this
01-Oct-18, 11:16
useless post from me. I wait 2 more days and sorry i will look for another project Smile
01-Oct-18, 16:39
Hello,

What's the latest news about the paypal issues ?
Do we have any information of when it will be back ?

My sub is ok up to December but my ESP GLOW is expired.

Bonne journée.
01-Oct-18, 18:48
Soon premium customer jLOL answer to ur questions that it will be fix soon, weeks = soon Smile)
01-Oct-18, 18:54
(01-Oct-18 18:48)badboy2000 Wrote:  Soon premium customer jLOL answer to ur questions that it will be fix soon, weeks = soon Smile)
"paypal won't come back, maybe in a loong time. but for now we're going to add Stripe, it's better" Quoted Menalix.
01-Oct-18, 19:03
GG...
01-Oct-18, 19:08
PayPal will not come back, Stripe will be added instead.
We are working as fast as we can obviously, right now I'm down 4000 dollars and can't pay my taxes, so I'm just as troubled, but implementing a whole new payment system takes time. It should without doubt be back this month, if it doesn't I'll have to sell my crypto investments with a 80% loss to pay for the company expenses and life, which is not in my interrest, so it will be back this month.
01-Oct-18, 20:00
Maybe u can give free subs for people who had expired 20+ ? My sub expirde 25th , 2 days until ur decided day, its unfair that other using cheat free. And we wait for nothing more than 2 weeks i was waiting waiting waiting.

(01-Oct-18 19:08)Menalix Wrote:  PayPal will not come back, Stripe will be added instead.
We are working as fast as we can obviously, right now I'm down 4000 dollars and can't pay my taxes, so I'm just as troubled, but implementing a whole new payment system takes time. It should without doubt be back this month, if it doesn't I'll have to sell my crypto investments with a 80% loss to pay for the company expenses and life, which is not in my interrest, so it will be back this month.
01-Oct-18, 20:01
Sorry to hear that.
I've never heard of Stripe.

User(s) browsing this thread: 7 Guest(s)
Thread Closed