Current time: 29-Mar-24, 14:20 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Selling exclusive account
22-Nov-19, 18:19
Hello all,

I’ve been away a while and don’t quite know how this works. When I was last active if you wanted to sell an account 50% of it went to Menalix. If this is still the case I’ll get in contact with you @Menalix when my post count is up.

Don’t really know how much exclusive accounts go for these days so feel free to offer. And of course if it’s not allowed to sell accounts anymore please let me know and I’ll withdraw all posts

Any questions for me please feel free to ask, Cheers Vayporx
22-Nov-19, 18:46
It's allowed to sell lifetime subs with 50% revenue given to hexui, which is not called exclusive anymore, but just lifetime
Where as the old premium is now a 2-year sub, which is called exclusive and can't be sold, as access is very restrictive for security.
24-Nov-19, 17:00
Ahh I see, so the exclusive now is the private version for trusted members? I remember applying but was under the impression that it wasn’t the most trusted version of the cheat. Therefore thinking I could sell the account.

I appreciate the response, and may consider getting back into CSGO.
Once I get enough posts I’ll DM you for a little more information regarding exclusive.

Thanks, Vayporx
24-Nov-19, 20:42
(24-Nov-19 17:00)VayporX Wrote:  Ahh I see, so the exclusive now is the private version for trusted members? I remember applying but was under the impression that it wasn’t the most trusted version of the cheat. Therefore thinking I could sell the account.

Once I get enough posts I’ll DM you for a little more information regarding exclusive.

Thanks, Vayporx
Its currently the most trusted version because it has a small userbase since people havent bought it but its open for sale for anyone now if you purchase an subscription. Lifetime now cant ever be bought thats probably why people think its the most trusted version since you cant have access to it and the modules also differ from standard/exclusive.
25-Nov-19, 02:02
(24-Nov-19 20:42)jLOL Wrote:  
(24-Nov-19 17:00)VayporX Wrote:  Ahh I see, so the exclusive now is the private version for trusted members? I remember applying but was under the impression that it wasn’t the most trusted version of the cheat. Therefore thinking I could sell the account.

Thanks, Vayporx
Its currently the most trusted version because it has a small userbase since people havent bought it but its open for sale for anyone now if you purchase an subscription. Lifetime now cant ever be bought thats probably why people think its the most trusted version since you cant have access to it and the modules also differ from standard/exclusive.

Lifetime userbase is actually around same size as premium (new standard) userbase.
We have no idea who has lifetime subscriptions, and they are resold regularly.
Exclusive only have 9 members. Which is far less than lifetime's around 100.
Hexui is using 4 module build algos. One for trial, one for premium, one for lifetime, one for exclusive. All customers gets a unique build using the building algoritm shared with their usergroup.

Its possible to get lifetime and it's a much less controlled customer group. Therefor I dont do any sales. Because its a worse choice. The only good thing about lifetime is if you know you'll be a long term customer and wants to save money, with not much regard for your own safety.
23-Dec-19, 08:15
How much are you looking for roughly?
23-Dec-19, 20:44
(23-Dec-19 08:15)gay Wrote:  How much are you looking for roughly?

you dont have a lifetime acc.
29-Dec-19, 04:05 (This post was last modified: 03-Jan-20 17:42 by alpha2k.)
bump
29-Dec-19, 14:59 (This post was last modified: 03-Jan-20 17:42 by alpha2k.)
bump

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)