Current time: 19-Apr-24, 21:38 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Questions
17-Jan-20, 21:32
Hello guys,

Old Hexui member, been away from gaming for a long time and I'm getting back to it can someone update me what has been going around here ?

Thanks all
18-Jan-20, 01:20
New cloud settings, more features, improved security and software, dont know what else since I haven't been around as long as you Tongue
18-Mar-20, 08:10
Hi, I would like to ask how it is about valve account linking. Because I have already 2 vac bans. First account a free hack and second payed hack. Now I want to switch to linux (I am not sure if you support linux) but I am afraid about the linking system. Does anyone know anything about it?
18-Mar-20, 17:25
(18-Mar-20 08:10)goLdvv Wrote:  Hi, I would like to ask how it is about valve account linking. Because I have already 2 vac bans. First account a free hack and second payed hack. Now I want to switch to linux (I am not sure if you support linux) but I am afraid about the linking system. Does anyone know anything about it?

They link trust factor with your C drive serial number and mac address. This software doesn't work with linux
19-Mar-20, 04:08
(18-Mar-20 08:10)goLdvv Wrote:  Hi, I would like to ask how it is about valve account linking. Because I have already 2 vac bans. First account a free hack and second payed hack. Now I want to switch to linux (I am not sure if you support linux) but I am afraid about the linking system. Does anyone know anything about it?

It's very simple if you are EU citizen, uninstall steam, use something like ccleaner to make sure temp files is deleted.

Then contact steam and ask them to execute your "right to be forgotten"

Code:
Art. 17 GDPR Right to erasure (‘right to be forgotten’)
The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning him or her without undue delay and the controller shall have the obligation to erase personal data without undue delay where one of the following grounds applies:
the personal data are no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed;
the data subject withdraws consent on which the processing is based according to point (a) of Article 6(1), or point (a) of Article 9(2), and where there is no other legal ground for the processing;
the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the data subject objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2);
the personal data have been unlawfully processed;
the personal data have to be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which the controller is subject;
the personal data have been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1).
Where the controller has made the personal data public and is obliged pursuant to paragraph 1 to erase the personal data, the controller, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform controllers which are processing the personal data that the data subject has requested the erasure by such controllers of any links to, or copy or replication of, those personal data.

If you are non-eu citizen, you should replace your HDD and MB.
Sell them as used parts, and buy equivalent used parts, you're hardware id will now be good and new, and the link is broken.
19-Mar-20, 16:25
Thanks
19-Mar-20, 19:32
(19-Mar-20 16:25)goLdvv Wrote:  Thanks

And steam does not use IP as a linking meassure. wouldn't make sense as most people's ips are dynamic, and ends up as "shared" when it propagated at someone else with the same ISP. And even if they were static, it would be a problem for people living in a dorm, going on a netcafé, playing at lan event and so on and on.

You are welcome Smile
21-Mar-20, 16:18
(18-Mar-20 17:25)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

They link trust factor with your C drive serial number and mac address. This software doesn't work with linux

Did you mention C drive as it is the most common or do they really only check the serial for the C drive? Because I have steam on D drive akward

With what you said, would using a VM for cheating be a good thing to not get my main and cheating accounts linked?
21-Mar-20, 16:28
(21-Mar-20 16:18)LaughingInQuietly Wrote:  
(18-Mar-20 17:25)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Did you mention C drive as it is the most common or do they really only check the serial for the C drive? Because I have steam on D drive akward

With what you said, would using a VM for cheating be a good thing to not get my main and cheating accounts linked?

VMs dont work with csgo.

It's the C drive because thats what the OS is installed on and if you reinstall Windows, it changes.
21-Mar-20, 17:18
Oh, I wasn't aware of CSGO not working in VMs, thanks for the info!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)