Current time: 27-Jul-24, 08:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Questions regarding LAN
05-Feb-20, 19:30
My main purpose of buying this cheat is because i want to use it for LAN.
i just need to know the process of this cheat's injection/how to inject it silently, what things to avoid getting caught and does resetting hwid once, is freezed to use for another few hours?
05-Feb-20, 20:10
Hexui can be configured so no window is opened at all, except for hardware registration. You'll need to enter a password, I can change this though, so it will look for a password text file if you want to.
The cheat only has to be launched once, if you close and open the game multiple times you don't need to re-open the cheat.
There is a hardware reset lock on 3-hours, though to prevent account sharing, most providers do 24 hours, and it costs money
05-Feb-20, 21:47
(05-Feb-20 20:10)Menalix Wrote:  Hexui can be configured so no window is opened at all, except for hardware registration. You'll need to enter a password, I can change this though, so it will look for a password text file if you want to.
The cheat only has to be launched once, if you close and open the game multiple times you don't need to re-open the cheat.
There is a hardware reset lock on 3-hours, though to prevent account sharing, most providers do 24 hours, and it costs money

Could you please explain me the hardware registration & password text file part

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)