Current time: 19-May-24, 03:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
CSGO questions
12-Jan-15, 21:15
Hello,

I'm new to this site. Some other polish website is taking me to long Tongue So I'm willing to try something new Wink

1. What is the security status now since you got a lot of customers?

2. When were the last 2 detections of the hack?

3. Is it really legit? 'Will I be able to play with friends/team mates. And that they won't see as spectator that I'm using it.
Like blatant locking on the head etc..

Thanks
12-Jan-15, 21:22 (This post was last modified: 12-Jan-15 21:23 by Complekz.)
1. The chat is secure right now, though i can't guarantee that it wont be detected in the neat future. Hexui is one of the least detected cheats on the market. So you should be okay

2. We had one a few days ago where two got banned, but it's been a while and honestly i don't remember others.

3. If you config it properly you could properly juke your friends :-)
12-Jan-15, 21:43
Thanks for your answers. Has the cheat been updated since those people has been banned?
12-Jan-15, 21:47 (This post was last modified: 12-Jan-15 22:12 by Division.)
(12-Jan-15 21:43)darkgti Wrote:  Thanks for your answers. Has the cheat been updated since those people has been banned?

I just talked with my brother which is admin on the forum and he said that the two bans actually wasn't confirmed being from hexui only. Even though it didn't got confirmed, they updated it anyway, just to be sure :-)
12-Jan-15, 22:37
Last detect for hexui was 99 days ago so i think its pretty safe now ;3
12-Jan-15, 22:43
(12-Jan-15 22:37)warek Wrote:  Last detect for hexui was 99 days ago so i think its pretty safe now ;3

Yeah Menalix is doing a great job :-)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)