Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:26 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Menalix
12-Apr-20, 01:06
not sure what thread to put this in, but i used hexui years ago and have since stopped playing csgo very often. but i was curious if you were going to get into developing something for Valorant? I'm sure this has been asked already. but it seems like this game may turn into the same platform of popularity as csgo and was wondering if were a possibility in the future.
12-Apr-20, 01:51
(12-Apr-20 01:06)jbxbl Wrote:  not sure what thread to put this in, but i used hexui years ago and have since stopped playing csgo very often. but i was curious if you were going to get into developing something for Valorant? I'm sure this has been asked already. but it seems like this game may turn into the same platform of popularity as csgo and was wondering if were a possibility in the future.

Since it's two acquaintances doing that anti-cheat, which I spend time with in the same hacker group. And the fact Riot isn't shy of suing cheat creaters. It's definitely a no.
It's btw the first game to use a bootkit, that's like the best an anti-cheat can get in the software environment. One of the guys doing it is the one who build ESEA and other did Overwatch's anti-cheat. So this is destined to be the best anti-cheat ever seen.
ESEA is not even a bootkit and people struggle to provide reliable cheats for it.
It's certain no provider will be able to provide reliable cheat products for Valorant in a public selling environment, you prolly have to look for very private network and hardware cheats, to stay safe.

I also how my doubts it will ever manage to beat csgo.
12-Apr-20, 02:47
(12-Apr-20 01:51)Menalix Wrote:  
(12-Apr-20 01:06)jbxbl Wrote:  not sure what thread to put this in, but i used hexui years ago and have since stopped playing csgo very often. but i was curious if you were going to get into developing something for Valorant? I'm sure this has been asked already. but it seems like this game may turn into the same platform of popularity as csgo and was wondering if were a possibility in the future.

Since it's two acquaintances doing that anti-cheat, which I spend time with in the same hacker group. And the fact Riot isn't shy of suing cheat creaters. It's definitely a no.
It's btw the first game to use a bootkit, that's like the best an anti-cheat can get in the software environment. One of the guys doing it is the one who build ESEA and other did Overwatch's anti-cheat. So this is destined to be the best anti-cheat ever seen.
ESEA is not even a bootkit and people struggle to provide reliable cheats for it.
It's certain no provider will be able to provide reliable cheat products for Valorant in a public selling environment, you prolly have to look for very private network and hardware cheats, to stay safe.

I also how my doubts it will ever manage to beat csgo.

That's very worrying and I honestly should not be playing the game at that point. That seems very invasive. I remember when people were upset about Valve checking dns cache, but this is a whole new level. I wonder if people will mind lol.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)