Current time: 27-Jul-24, 05:50 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
About bans
12-Apr-20, 22:05
Hi im making a comeback to cs and im interested in hexui.

However my brothers might have logged in on steam on my computer and they've got knives.

How does a potential vac ban affect that as well as my own smurf account?

Does anyone know how it works, i remember that your smurfs could be banned a few years ago.

I want the cheat and trade my knife to one of my brothers, but I don't know if they risk ban too if I get banned.
12-Apr-20, 23:01
If your smurf account doesnt use the same phone number as his account you'll be fine.
12-Apr-20, 23:03
This cheat does not stay in memory after closed.
The cheat has not been detected since early 2017.
Valve do not ban all accounts on the same computer.

They will not get banned for you cheating on a smurf.
12-Apr-20, 23:08
Alright so the only connecting risk factor is my phone number.

Thank you for fast replies guys appreciate it!

I only have authenticator on main so it should be fine then, but I will check if any phone number is given on alt accounts.
13-Apr-20, 02:25
(12-Apr-20 23:08)albaxin Wrote:  Alright so the only connecting risk factor is my phone number.

Thank you for fast replies guys appreciate it!

I only have authenticator on main so it should be fine then, but I will check if any phone number is given on alt accounts.

ye but you can get your trust factor reduced though for you main through other linkings if you ever get detected. Therefor stay away from insecure cheats and do your best to keep your smurf unbanned. bad trust factor can be recovered over time though, but ye don't buy or use cheats which you know will get you banned, to keep your main in high trust factor Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)