Current time: 19-Apr-24, 18:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Want to know if he's still supporting 5e
17-Apr-20, 04:03
Hello. It's almost 5 months since I used it in December last year. He expired a few days ago. I want to know if I can play in 5E if I only use aiming and ecs, because I didn't know why before, my account was baned.

In addition, can I get a coupon? I want to buy a long-term one. If there is a coupon, it's great. I introduced many of my friends to use it.
17-Apr-20, 05:00
what was your old account? and yes we support 5e, with aimbot, rcs and triggerbot, and you can pay with AliPay now.
17-Apr-20, 06:53
(17-Apr-20 05:00)Menalix Wrote:  what was your old account? and yes we support 5e, with aimbot, rcs and triggerbot, and you can pay with AliPay now.

this is my account ,i have some time not play ,but i supprt hexui ,I remember that when you update V3, I always give you feedback on the self-aiming problems, so I hope you can provide me a coupon, and I will renew it later.
17-May-20, 08:30
(17-Apr-20 06:53)msk700523 Wrote:  
(17-Apr-20 05:00)Menalix Wrote:  what was your old account? and yes we support 5e, with aimbot, rcs and triggerbot, and you can pay with AliPay now.

this is my account ,i have some time not play ,but i supprt hexui ,I remember that when you update V3, I always give you feedback on the self-aiming problems, so I hope you can provide me a coupon, and I will renew it later.

5E用这个会封号?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)