Current time: 27-Jul-24, 04:51 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Updated cheat (14/7-2024) showthread.php?tid=21095
Few questions please :DD
20-Apr-20, 10:13 (This post was last modified: 20-Apr-20 11:35 by nNora.)
Hi, Menalix big fan.

I want to get some answers to my questions please.

First question;
I'm writing this on behalf of my friend, I am willing to purchase him a 7 day try for this cheat, so I will purchase the cheat on his account and then he will log in download the cheat and go from there, wondering if this is okay? I won't be running the cheat on my current pc/ip, it will be on his ip/his pc.

Second question;
Does this currently bypass akros anticheat?
If so, is it by disabling the driver? - Once we purchase the cheat is there instructions to do this?

Third and final question;
I noticed a few lifetime users, will this be a possible option?

EDIT: Update, I have purchased the subscription for my mate. I haven't downloaded the cheat, the friend will use on his pc/ip.
20-Apr-20, 11:39
It's possible to gift subscription from your own account by just typing in his/hers username on the payment page:
https://hexui.com/payment
20-Apr-20, 11:42
(20-Apr-20 11:39)Division Wrote:  It's possible to gift subscription from your own account by just typing in his/hers username on the payment page:
https://hexui.com/payment

I didn't see this, the subscription has already been purchased.
My friend has downloaded client and running on his pc and not mine.

I still wait for other questions thanks ":D
20-Apr-20, 15:08
Lifetime is no longer sold but exclusive is depending on how long you've been on the forums and how trusted you are, etc.

I'm not sure about Akros. I don't think so but someone else may correct me
20-Apr-20, 22:14
I actually have a bypass for Akros, but it's really stupid and will probably be fixed fast if I release, so I'm still considering my options.
20-Apr-20, 23:24
(20-Apr-20 22:14)Menalix Wrote:  I actually have a bypass for Akros, but it's really stupid and will probably be fixed fast if I release, so I'm still considering my options.

Exclusive only? Wink
21-Apr-20, 00:01
(20-Apr-20 23:24)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  
(20-Apr-20 22:14)Menalix Wrote:  I actually have a bypass for Akros, but it's really stupid and will probably be fixed fast if I release, so I'm still considering my options.

Exclusive only? Wink

ye might be the way.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)