Current time: 19-Apr-24, 05:44 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Lifetime subscription
05-May-20, 14:04
I've been using this for 7 days and I realized it's safe for me and I want to buy it to play with it. Please tell me the price.
05-May-20, 14:21
Lifetime is no longer sold.

There is an exclusive subscription which you can apply for in which you pay 120 euros for 2 years. There are some requirements however, such as being on the forum for over a month and being trusted.
05-May-20, 17:35
(05-May-20 14:21)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  Lifetime is no longer sold.

There is an exclusive subscription which you can apply for in which you pay 120 euros for 2 years. There are some requirements however, such as being on the forum for over a month and being trusted.
Ok. How can I contact the administration?
05-May-20, 17:42
(05-May-20 17:35)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

Pm Menalix
05-May-20, 20:31
(05-May-20 17:42)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Pm Menalix

I wrote to him, but he didn't answer. Sad
05-May-20, 21:22
(05-May-20 20:31)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

Pm Menalix

Give him time Big Grin
05-May-20, 21:53
(05-May-20 21:22)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Pm Menalix

Give him time Big Grin
I wrote to him on May 2, but I'm still waiting for an answer Smile
05-May-20, 22:28 (This post was last modified: 05-May-20 22:28 by TheNotoriousAWP.)
(05-May-20 21:53)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

Pm Menalix

Give him time Big Grin

He's been quite busy lately, if you mention him in shoutbox, he might answer Tongue

If it's regarding exclusive, you need to have been on the forum for a month first.
06-May-20, 00:11
(05-May-20 22:28)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  
(05-May-20 21:53)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

Pm Menalix

Give him time Big Grin

He's been quite busy lately, if you mention him in shoutbox, he might answer Tongue

If it's regarding exclusive, you need to have been on the forum for a month first.

You can trust me, I am an overwatch cheat seller on many forums
06-May-20, 02:30
hmm haven't seen your pm, but from what I can see your account is too new, pls write in 1 months time Smile
but ye I'm a bit stressed up currently, as I'm moving office.
06-May-20, 11:40

Are there additional features for exclusive subscriptions?
06-May-20, 13:38
(06-May-20 02:30)Menalix Wrote:  hmm haven't seen your pm, but from what I can see your account is too new, pls write in 1 months time Smile

What happens in a month? It doesn't affect anything. I wanted it as soon as possible. I have my own server with 200+ people on the discord, I sell overwatch cheats. It's just that I haven't played CSGO in a while and I wanted to get a secure cheat. Sad
06-May-20, 13:57
(06-May-20 13:38)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  
(06-May-20 02:30)Menalix Wrote:  hmm haven't seen your pm, but from what I can see your account is too new, pls write in 1 months time Smile

What happens in a month? It doesn't affect anything. I wanted it as soon as possible. I have my own server with 200+ people on the discord, I sell overwatch cheats. It's just that I haven't played CSGO in a while and I wanted to get a secure cheat. Sad

The normal version hasn't been detected in just as long as any other version.

The month is to see some data about you using the cheat so that Hexui knows that you're not a Valve employee or somebody malicious. It's a precautionary procedure is all.

Most other cheats have an application process where you need to show your ID, etc. So this is a bit more privacy concerning.
06-May-20, 14:02 (This post was last modified: 06-May-20 14:17 by TheNotoriousAWP.)
(06-May-20 11:40)Jakipai Wrote:  

Not currently but additional bypasses for anticheats may come in the future for Exclusive, but not lifetime without additional procedure.

Exclusive just has a different module generation hash so if the main one got detected, this wouldn't. (Only affects signature detection though, Valve are more likely to detect features in the future).

Exclusive also has a beta mode but I haven't had the need to use it at all. It was probably used more in the past.
06-May-20, 14:34
(06-May-20 14:02)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

Not currently but additional bypasses for anticheats may come in the future for Exclusive, but not lifetime without additional procedure.

Exclusive just has a different module generation hash so if the main one got detected, this wouldn't. (Only affects signature detection though, Valve are more likely to detect features in the future).

Exclusive also has a beta mode but I haven't had the need to use it at all. It was probably used more in the past.

I've been using this cheat for seven days, I can give you everything you need to trust me.
I want to have a long subscription so that I can launch this cheat at any time and play safely regardless of whether I am at home or not.

I found an old topic, one of the moderators was talking about selling a lifetime subscription account, is that still possible? Maybe someone doesn't use this cheat anymore and they can sell me access?
06-May-20, 14:38
(06-May-20 14:34)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

I've been using this cheat for seven days, I can give you everything you need to trust me.
I want to have a long subscription so that I can launch this cheat at any time and play safely regardless of whether I am at home or not.

I found an old topic, one of the moderators was talking about selling a lifetime subscription account, is that still possible? Maybe someone doesn't use this cheat anymore and they can sell me access?

There is but people haven't done that in years, and I'm not sure if any of the original lifetime members are even active. Best of luck though. Tongue
06-May-20, 19:01
(06-May-20 14:38)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

There is but people haven't done that in years, and I'm not sure if any of the original lifetime members are even active. Best of luck though. Tongue

I am ! Big Grin
07-May-20, 13:25
(06-May-20 19:01)gm28 Wrote:  
(06-May-20 14:38)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  

I am ! Big Grin

Can you sell me? Big Grin
08-Jun-20, 11:45

Hi
My monthly subscription ended two days ago. Can I get a premium or something?
08-Jun-20, 18:26
(08-Jun-20 11:45)HewHewLalalay Wrote:  

Hi
My monthly subscription ended two days ago. Can I get a premium or something?

You are welcome to buy exclusive, since it's been over a month, which means I have accumulated enough usage logs to know you don't have malicious intentions.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)