Current time: 20-Apr-24, 08:55 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Lifetime / Exclusive
27-May-20, 21:52
Hey!

I'm back after a long-ass break from gaming as a whole, and i've come right back to Hexui, honestly before i stopped playing this was the best legit cheat i'd used.

Is there any exclusive or lifetime memberships available?
27-May-20, 22:32
I have been wondering the same thing actually. I've been a member since 2017 and I absolutely love what Hexui provides to the customer. Likewise, I am not sure what the exclusive membership offers, but I'm really hoping it revolves around something that will allow me to play FACEIT or ESEA with my friends. Unfortunately, I look quite suspicious when I always decline to play with them, but then top frag in LEM to Supreme matchmaking. I have no intentions to go pro and be a piece of shit who cheats on LAN or on any tournaments where money is present, but I would like to be able to play on a platform where I know there is significantly less cheaters who are not being blatant. If Hexui does have such exclusive package available, I would be willing to pay top dollar because I love CS:GO so much. Essentially, I love that platform the Hexui offers to the customer, and I would absolutely love if they would offer a package that was exclusive to long time members of the community. Otherwise, in order to play on these platforms such as FACEIT and ESEA, I would have to pay someone around 1000+ to acquire such cheat, which I cannot afford.
27-May-20, 23:03
(27-May-20 22:32)BigOCheats Wrote:  I have been wondering the same thing actually. I've been a member since 2017 and I absolutely love what Hexui provides to the customer. Likewise, I am not sure what the exclusive membership offers, but I'm really hoping it revolves around something that will allow me to play FACEIT or ESEA with my friends. Unfortunately, I look quite suspicious when I always decline to play with them, but then top frag in LEM to Supreme matchmaking. I have no intentions to go pro and be a piece of shit who cheats on LAN or on any tournaments where money is present, but I would like to be able to play on a platform where I know there is significantly less cheaters who are not being blatant. If Hexui does have such exclusive package available, I would be willing to pay top dollar because I love CS:GO so much. Essentially, I love that platform the Hexui offers to the customer, and I would absolutely love if they would offer a package that was exclusive to long time members of the community. Otherwise, in order to play on these platforms such as FACEIT and ESEA, I would have to pay someone around 1000+ to acquire such cheat, which I cannot afford.

Hey!

As far as I'm aware lifetime and Exclusive only offer a different build to the premium and also some BETA features, this just ensures maximum safety in-case of a detection.
30-May-20, 10:07
You can get a 2 year exclusive license.

The old exclusive is the lifetime license, but that is not for sale anymore. The current exclusive tilte is based on 2 year subs and it provides a more unique build than what the normal customers get.

You would have to PM menalix and he will tell you how to apply. Whether you successfully pass or not is upto Menalix. Goodluck
08-Jul-20, 14:25
whats the price ? the exclusive licence
08-Jul-20, 16:11
(08-Jul-20 14:25)resist Wrote:  whats the price ? the exclusive licence

120 for 2 years but you have to be invited by being a member for at least a month and being trusted
09-Jul-20, 05:57 (This post was last modified: 09-Jul-20 05:57 by whack.)
I do want it. I've been a member since 2015, but subscribe to it on and off.
14-Jul-20, 03:21
Rather off topic but I agree. I only had this cheat for a short while but it's definitely the best legit cheat out there.
16-Jul-20, 22:17
word, is there a version of hexui that's usable on league? I'll apply for that $120 exclusive asap

also been here since 2015

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)