Current time: 20-Apr-24, 07:02 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Have several questions about Hexui
24-Jun-20, 15:09
Hi, just want to ask several questions before purchasing subs.

1. Does it have skin changer feature ?

2. Does aimbot / trigger features work on fullscreen mode ? (not fullscreen 'windowed'.

3. Does aimbot have errors ? (Not smoothed aimbot sometimes even I set high smooth value.. etc)
24-Jun-20, 22:54
1. No but it's on the development list.

2. Yes works in fullscreen mode, and also windowed fullscreen or just windowed mode.

3. Nope there's no smooth bugs, what other cheat have you had? never heard of anyone having problems with smooth.
25-Jun-20, 01:41
(24-Jun-20 22:54)Menalix Wrote:  1. No but it's on the development list.

2. Yes works in fullscreen mode, and also windowed fullscreen or just windowed mode.

3. Nope there's no smooth bugs, what other cheat have you had? never heard of anyone having problems with smooth.
Thank you so much. Have been using other external one.
I'll try hexui when I havr time. Have a nive day.
25-Jun-20, 02:50
(25-Jun-20 01:41)q352bx Wrote:  

Sounds very wierd, maybe they are using sendinput with sleep calls to halt execution for a specified delay to create smooth, which is really a bad practice cause sleep calls is inconsistent and therefor can make the smooth seem buggy, I know this project uses that type of smooth: https://github.com/Jire/Charlatano
25-Jun-20, 03:21 (This post was last modified: 25-Jun-20 06:50 by q352bx.)
(25-Jun-20 02:50)Menalix Wrote:  

Sounds very wierd, maybe they are using sendinput with sleep calls to halt execution for a specified delay to create smooth, which is really a bad practice cause sleep calls is inconsistent and therefor can make the smooth seem buggy, I know this project uses that type of smooth:

Not sure it is Charlatano paste Sad

May I ask more questions?
1. I've seen 'Unlimited HWID reset' features on Hexui. Does hwid resets works automatically? or should I wait for you to reset my hwid? If hwid resets work automatically, how do u know if the account is shared? Just curious about it cuz I play csgo much on net cafe / LAN, and never seen other cheat offer unlimited hwid resets.

2. Does Hexui works on Danger zone / Missions like Shattered Web ?

3. Can I set weapon aimkey seperately? (ex. AK-47 - mouse1 key, AWP - mouse5 key)

Sorry for my bad English.
25-Jun-20, 11:54
(25-Jun-20 03:21)q352bx Wrote:  

Sounds very wierd, maybe they are using sendinput with sleep calls to halt execution for a specified delay to create smooth, which is really a bad practice cause sleep calls is inconsistent and therefor can make the smooth seem buggy, I know this project uses that type of smooth:

1. I've seen 'Unlimited HWID reset' features on Hexui. Does hwid resets works automatically? or should I wait for you to reset my hwid? If hwid resets work automatically, how do u know if the account is shared? Just curious about it cuz I play csgo much on net cafe / LAN, and never seen other cheat offer unlimited hwid resets.

3. Can I set weapon aimkey seperately? (ex. AK-47 - mouse1 key, AWP - mouse5 key)

Well it's not only charlatano who uses that type of smooth.

1. You can make a hwid reset per 4-hour, they are unlimited and automated, but if you reset, you are on a 4 hour lock down before you can reset again.
Account sharing can be easyli seen on various other ways, which such a geo-IP localization and hwid reset regularity

2. Yes it works on Danger Zone, I don't know about shattered web, I guess it does, since I haven't heard any complain.

3. Yes you can set aimkey pr weapon.
25-Jun-20, 13:31
(25-Jun-20 11:54)Menalix Wrote:  
(25-Jun-20 03:21)q352bx Wrote:  

Well it's not only charlatano who uses that type of smooth.

1. You can make a hwid reset per 4-hour, they are unlimited and automated, but if you reset, you are on a 4 hour lock down before you can reset again.
Account sharing can be easyli seen on various other ways, which such a geo-IP localization and hwid reset regularity

2. Yes it works on Danger Zone, I don't know about shattered web, I guess it does, since I haven't heard any complain.

3. Yes you can set aimkey pr weapon.
I really appreciate your help. Thank you so much Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)