Current time: 19-Apr-24, 23:15 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
wallhack gameplay and files tracing questions
12-Aug-20, 08:21
Just 2 simple Q from me:

1) how does the wallhack feature look like? I am really only interested in wallhack but I don't want the cheat to change the layout of the game too much, just as simple as seeing through walls like how we can see our team members would be good

2) will the cheat cause permanent changes in my CSGO filings? like if I decided to stop using and deleted the cheat, will all the related files be removed as well and everything returned to as it was before cheat?

Thanks !
12-Aug-20, 17:25
1. It's a simple glow feature. Not cluttered at all. There's also in game radar if you prefer that Smile

2. No it doesn't and it leaves no traces, so you are 100% safe.
12-Aug-20, 17:52
(12-Aug-20 17:25)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  1. It's a simple glow feature. Not cluttered at all. There's also in game radar if you prefer that Smile

Thanks for answering.

Just some additional questions before I decided to buy the premium versions:

so to clarify, if I later on uninstall the cheat/ stop subscribing, all the related files will be automatically and completely removed from my computer and I don't have to manually modify/ erase some files?

Also, if somehow unfortunately I get banned using my alternative account, will my primary account get banned as well because the system tracks that I am using the same IP address/ computer?

Thanks!!
12-Aug-20, 19:30
(12-Aug-20 17:52)elliottwave Wrote:  
(12-Aug-20 17:25)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  1. It's a simple glow feature. Not cluttered at all. There's also in game radar if you prefer that Smile

Thanks for answering.

Just some additional questions before I decided to buy the premium versions:

so to clarify, if I later on uninstall the cheat/ stop subscribing, all the related files will be automatically and completely removed from my computer and I don't have to manually modify/ erase some files?

Also, if somehow unfortunately I get banned using my alternative account, will my primary account get banned as well because the system tracks that I am using the same IP address/ computer?

Thanks!!

All you do is delete the cheat file and you're good. All configs are stored in the cloud and the cheat doesn't make any additional files, so if you delete the cheat file, you will be totally good.

And if you get banned on an alternative account, as long as you didn't make it through the same steam application as your main account or buy the game with the same payment method as your main or use the same email and phone number, etc. You will be fine.

You won't get banned on your main if you do though, it will just put you in low trust factor.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)