Current time: 24-Apr-24, 13:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Preventing cross bans?
31-Dec-20, 15:04
Hey All,

I haven't cheated in a long time but looking to pick up hexui again - Can anyone suggest what I need to do to prevent cross bans to my main account - I don't think they're sharing the number or payment info but how can I check?

I don't want to risk OW/Game/VAC ban on the main account at all - Does hexui provide tools or a guide to do this - I'm not sure on the vectors valve would use to do this but would love some info before I get back into it, cheers.
31-Dec-20, 16:53
You have been vac banned on a secondary acc using hexui? Or what were you using? And what do you mean by cross ban?
Thanks
31-Dec-20, 16:56
(31-Dec-20 16:53)AnyoneHere Wrote:  You have been vac banned on a secondary acc using hexui? Or what were you using? And what do you mean by cross ban?
Thanks

No I have no bans - This is a pre-sale question asking how to protect my main account when using cheats on an alt.

If Hexui gets detected (In hexui we trust but you never know) or I get overwatch/Game banned I want to make sure my main account doesn't also get banned, so the ban doesn't come across to my main, hence "cross-ban" in the title.

Hope this makes more sense - I didn't use any cheats on this account and it has no bans.
01-Jan-21, 14:22
I understant, so, if I have been ow ban on an old acc, and after some time I also received a VAC ban on that respective acc, and now I do use another acc I can get cross ban? They do have some sort of links btw them ( I think I "borrowed a game from the one that is banned to the other one that is clean). Also on one of the steam accounts my current pc is listed as "family pc" or smth like that so both acc work on the same pc. Do I need to worry? What sould I do to avoid what you just said ( cross ban). Also, does anybody know if hexui works well against VACnet? I mean does it have an option to make certain changes in the cheat settings automatically in order to make it feel human for such a program like VACnet?
Thank you in advance, HAPPY NEW YEAR ! Smile
01-Jan-21, 14:39
As long as you don’t use the same phone number or email you should be fine
04-Jan-21, 22:17
(01-Jan-21 14:39)TheNotoriousAWP Wrote:  As long as you don’t use the same phone number or email you should be fine

Hey man, I asked a question in chat a while back when I had a sub, it was if anyone knew of an undetected skin changer, or inventory changer, you responded but I forgot what you told me it was called, also does it have sv_pure bypass? Thanks[u]!

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)