Current time: 25-Apr-24, 12:32 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
Sostronk (Akros Anticheat)
31-Jan-21, 10:18
heya , was planning to buy this cheat cuz m done with hvh now , been hvhing since 3 years and its finally time to quit i guess , as there is no use of playin matchmaking with a legit cheat as there r always spinners around. i was thinking of playin on a thirdparty matchmaking server , basically sostronk. I heard it uses akros anticheat so just wanted to clear out some things , does this cheat bypass akros anticheat to be able to use it on sostronk? if yes , am i able to use all the features ? if not , is there a way by which i can bypass it somehow as i heard someone saying that menalix has a method which makes any external cheat usable on it.

Expecting a reply soon,
Thank You
03-Feb-21, 07:46
menalix , its been 4 days and i still havent received a reply , can i expect one in the future or u guys dont bother to reply for the anticheats that u dont support?
04-Feb-21, 11:43
(03-Feb-21 07:46)PrizoN Wrote:  menalix , its been 4 days and i still havent received a reply , can i expect one in the future or u guys dont bother to reply for the anticheats that u dont support?

check this section
https://hexui.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=59
04-Feb-21, 15:46
Ye I have a method which makes any external cheat work on it. But not something worth making public. We don't support Akros, idk if we will, but it is a part of our plans to dive into driver development this year, to see what we can accomplish with such solution.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)