Current time: 28-Mar-24, 11:40 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Which features are detected ?
11-Mar-21, 22:00
Hi, i would to know if some features in the cheat are detected by server side Faceit ? Like aimbot or triggerbot ? I ask because i heard something about a angle detector so i don't want to be spotted by server if i use an config too much strong for it.
Does it exist in the VIP section config legit for SS Faceit ?
Thanks !
12-Mar-21, 07:42
No one ? This forum is dead Tongue ? I heard about the faceit server side anti cheat using mousex and mousey to detect aimbot, how did you bypass it ? If the aimbot or trigger got bad configurations you can banned no ?
12-Mar-21, 15:26
(12-Mar-21 07:42)ZLATANED Wrote:  No one ? This forum is dead Tongue ? I heard about the faceit server side anti cheat using mousex and mousey to detect aimbot, how did you bypass it ? If the aimbot or trigger got bad configurations you can banned no ?

Aimbot and trigger work fine as they use the SendInput API. The serverside is not currently able to detect this.
12-Mar-21, 22:24
(12-Mar-21 07:42)ZLATANED Wrote:  No one ? This forum is dead Tongue ? I heard about the faceit server side anti cheat using mousex and mousey to detect aimbot, how did you bypass it ? If the aimbot or trigger got bad configurations you can banned no ?

We're not dead, just pre-sale is at the very bottom of the forum categories when you have private access, so I sometimes forgot to check, sorry.
12-Mar-21, 23:54
(12-Mar-21 22:24)Menalix Wrote:  

We're not dead, just pre-sale is at the very bottom of the forum categories when you have private access, so I sometimes forgot to check, sorry.

Np bro, so like said AWP aimbot and trigger are undetected on server faceit ? Its pretty sure ?
14-Mar-21, 21:38
(12-Mar-21 23:54)ZLATANED Wrote:  
(12-Mar-21 22:24)Menalix Wrote:  

Np bro, so like said AWP aimbot and trigger are undetected on server faceit ? Its pretty sure ?

it's ud, but can't remember if actually tb works there, might be only glow and aimbot.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)