Current time: 19-May-24, 05:00 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Esea ? Esp sound only ?
20-Jan-15, 22:23
Hi so I am just trying to subscribe again but I am not sure about the esea esp sound only ? Means trigger the tigger bot and aimbot won't work ? Also anyone got banned on esea Smile ? Please reply Asap
20-Jan-15, 22:32 (This post was last modified: 20-Jan-15 22:32 by Complekz.)
I think menalix means that you shouldn't be using anything other than sound esp when playing Esea. Afterall they have their own anticheat.

You can use aimbot on Esea but it's not something which would be wise to do, especially if you don't wanna get banned. I would stick with the sound esp if i was you. Afterall, when the creator of hexui says it's not secure to use anything other than sound esp, i would trust him.
20-Jan-15, 23:42
(20-Jan-15 22:32)Complex229 Wrote:  I think menalix means that you shouldn't be using anything other than sound esp when playing Esea. Afterall they have their own anticheat.

You can use aimbot on Esea but it's not something which would be wise to do, especially if you don't wanna get banned. I would stick with the sound esp if i was you. Afterall, when the creator of hexui says it's not secure to use anything other than sound esp, i would trust him.

thats no the thing, they just disabled the way we track whos in your crosshair,
its not detected or anything it simply just doesnt work
rcs works too

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)