Current time: 19-Apr-24, 06:21 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
Can i pay with paypal
05-Nov-21, 10:10 (This post was last modified: 05-Nov-21 13:11 by sarjan.)
hi admin,

i was trying to pay thru the rex shop somehow it rejected my card, i already called my bank issuer they said online purchase should not be a problem and no issue to make online payment. but rex shop it decline. is there any paypal id for menalix me to send the payment

thanks

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

06-Nov-21, 13:53
middle man
06-Nov-21, 14:12
(06-Nov-21 13:53)Medusa Wrote:  middle man

i will wait for menalix to reply. thanks anyways
06-Nov-21, 16:54
as you wish my friend enjoy using the most comfy gaming chair when you do make the deal
06-Nov-21, 18:42
(06-Nov-21 16:54)Medusa Wrote:  as you wish my friend enjoy using the most comfy gaming chair when you do make the deal

ok ok wheres the middle man
07-Nov-21, 18:24
I cant figure the reason for the rejection without the last 4-digits, in a privat payment post. pre-sale is public.
And no we don't take PayPal anymore as we were just banned, PayPal doesn't want to allow people to purchase cheats through them, we did re-open a paypal account 1-month ago though, but ye got banned 4-days ago sadly.
07-Nov-21, 20:36 (This post was last modified: 07-Nov-21 20:37 by sarjan.)
(07-Nov-21 18:24)Menalix Wrote:  I cant figure the reason for the rejection without the last 4-digits, in a privat payment post. pre-sale is public.
And no we don't take PayPal anymore as we were just banned, PayPal doesn't want to allow people to purchase cheats through them, we did re-open a paypal account 1-month ago though, but ye got banned 4-days ago sadly.

Hello admin. Is there anyways i can pay out using paypal method or cc ? Because in our country this only type of payment we used. Is there any approved middle man for me to send the payments as mentioned by medusa
07-Nov-21, 23:48
(07-Nov-21 20:36)sarjan Wrote:  
(07-Nov-21 18:24)Menalix Wrote:  I cant figure the reason for the rejection without the last 4-digits, in a privat payment post. pre-sale is public.

Hello admin. Is there anyways i can pay out using paypal method or cc ? Because in our country this only type of payment we used. Is there any approved middle man for me to send the payments as mentioned by medusa

Sounds wierd, I can see I have other customers from Brunei. So shouldnt be a problem
08-Nov-21, 11:34
(07-Nov-21 23:48)Menalix Wrote:  
(07-Nov-21 20:36)sarjan Wrote:  

Sounds wierd, I can see I have other customers from Brunei. So shouldnt be a problem

Hello Admin,

That's what i thought its weird , i did tried to use my buddy card as well but also got rejected.. let me try again or is there any ways i can pay to your approved middle man incase same happen again got rejected.
08-Nov-21, 13:45
done please closed

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)