Current time: 28-Apr-24, 01:35 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
VAC update?
29-Apr-22, 21:52
Long time user here, sub endend 2 months ago when Valve made an update and there was a fear that they might be able to trace the cheat. I want to know how the situation has developed and what aspects of the cheat are safe to use and wont flag my acc. Thanks in advance
01-May-22, 11:22
(29-Apr-22 21:52)sdlocked Wrote:  Long time user here, sub endend 2 months ago when Valve made an update and there was a fear that they might be able to trace the cheat. I want to know how the situation has developed and what aspects of the cheat are safe to use and wont flag my acc. Thanks in advance

Everything is safe to use.

Maybe I was over paranoid about it, but better safe than sorry.
15-Jun-22, 11:22
I do that but would like to stop the popup and just accept all the time. Let me know if there is a fix in the future. Thanks.

Dave
19-Jun-22, 13:29
I too am getting the pop-up every time I start Firefox. Is there any fix yet? Can I return to an earlier Java version?
Thanks in advance, Dan
19-Jun-22, 23:40
(19-Jun-22 13:29)dachamlarild Wrote:  I too am getting the pop-up every time I start Firefox. Is there any fix yet? Can I return to an earlier Java version?
Thanks in advance, Dan

what pop up?

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)