Current time: 28-Apr-24, 01:58 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
sub method
02-Jun-22, 10:55
Why u cant pay via PayPal or any other safe banking? I kinda don't want to share my credit card details + i dont use crypto or ingame skins.

Can u somehow update for me 9days for PayPal?
02-Jun-22, 22:07
(02-Jun-22 10:55)Hotarti Wrote:  Why u cant pay via PayPal or any other safe banking? I kinda don't want to share my credit card details + i dont use crypto or ingame skins.

U don't share them with me or even the payment solution provider rexdigitalshop, the credit-card window is an iframe hosted on Stripe. You share them only with Stripe who is operating under stricter rules than PayPal. Stripe is much safer than PayPal and also cheaper, meaning we can provide 1-2 euro lower prices on average.

No you cannot pay with PayPal, I've made a lawsuit against PayPal at the EU courts, because they do not respect mine or my customers privacy according with GDRP regulations, with that reason I have made lawsuit against them through the Danish Data Protection Agency, and PayPal have then permanently banned me and even stole some of my money.

I'm a cheating provider, so I cannot use payment solutions, who neglect to delete data they have no reason or legal right to keep. If you are extremely concerned about privacy like myself, I would advice you to use litecoin to pay with, or as a minimum just not PayPal which is the most privacy infringing payment/banking company on earth.

My company details is public bottom of website for your safety, so you can always report me to the police if I do something illegal, most cheat providers hide their company information or don't have one, or use a proxy company.
03-Jun-22, 12:19
(02-Jun-22 22:07)Menalix Wrote:  
(02-Jun-22 10:55)Hotarti Wrote:  Why u cant pay via PayPal or any other safe banking? I kinda don't want to share my credit card details + i dont use crypto or ingame skins.

U don't share them with me or even the payment solution provider rexdigitalshop, the credit-card window is an iframe hosted on Stripe. You share them only with Stripe who is operating under stricter rules than PayPal. Stripe is much safer than PayPal and also cheaper, meaning we can provide 1-2 euro lower prices on average.

No you cannot pay with PayPal, I've made a lawsuit against PayPal at the EU courts, because they do not respect mine or my customers privacy according with GDRP regulations, with that reason I have made lawsuit against them through the Danish Data Protection Agency, and PayPal have then permanently banned me and even stole some of my money.

I'm a cheating provider, so I cannot use payment solutions, who neglect to delete data they have no reason or legal right to keep. If you are extremely concerned about privacy like myself, I would advice you to use litecoin to pay with, or as a minimum just not PayPal which is the most privacy infringing payment/banking company on earth.

My company details is public bottom of website for your safety, so you can always report me to the police if I do something illegal, most cheat providers hide their company information or don't have one, or use a proxy company.

Hi Menalix,

Thank for your extensive statement. It's not like i don't trust you or your company, i don't trust Stripe as i don't know this service and never used it before. I already purchased couple times sub for your software in the past as you can check.

Is that possible to make bank transfer to you directly, or i have to use Stripe?

Thank you in advice
04-Jun-22, 22:46
(03-Jun-22 12:19)Hotarti Wrote:  
(02-Jun-22 22:07)Menalix Wrote:  

Hi Menalix,

Thank for your extensive statement. It's not like i don't trust you or your company, i don't trust Stripe as i don't know this service and never used it before. I already purchased couple times sub for your software in the past as you can check.

Is that possible to make bank transfer to you directly, or i have to use Stripe?

Thank you in advice

Yes you can do a bank transfer directly, but usually fees is really high on international transfers.

Bank details are:
Registration Number: 6695-1005232372
IBAN: DK9766951005232372
SWIFT: LUNADK22

Then you can just find the product you want and send the exact amount of euro and let me know.

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)