Current time: 02-May-24, 21:37 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Cs2
09-Oct-23, 18:09
@Menalix is there any detection chance on hexui? Like even in the future is there something to detect in it by valve? Comparing to other providers
09-Oct-23, 19:39 (This post was last modified: 09-Oct-23 19:43 by znlwmab001.)
(09-Oct-23 18:09)ze4 Wrote:  @Menalix is there any detection chance on hexui? Like even in the future is there something to detect in it by valve? Comparing to other providers
no cheat is 100% safe. but what is certain is that it has the high security level among the public available cheat
And Valve can catch 90% of cheater and cheat if they really decide
09-Oct-23, 20:11
(09-Oct-23 06:01)nafets0295 Wrote:  When you say it has not been detected, what are you based on ? Are here people who has been using hexui for years without detection ? If not, then how can you be sure it's not detected ? What if it flags accounts and result in delay bans ? I'm legit not a hater or anything and I believe my questions are legit, I want to be an active buyer but the way I got banned made me question it.

bro i"m longtime here with more accounts and about 3/and half years in csgo no detection !
09-Oct-23, 21:10
(09-Oct-23 19:39)znlwmab001 Wrote:  
(09-Oct-23 18:09)ze4 Wrote:  @Menalix is there any detection chance on hexui? Like even in the future is there something to detect in it by valve? Comparing to other providers
[color=#E6E6FA]no cheat is 100% safe. but what is certain is that it has the high security level among the public available cheat
And Valve can catch 90% of cheater and cheat if they

Yes right now the cheat is undetected but what in the future? Is there something that they can detect?

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)