Current time: 02-May-24, 19:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Cs2
07-Oct-23, 12:18
Hi everyone,

Mena, can you give us a quick update on the CS2 transition ?

Thanks.
07-Oct-23, 21:26
(07-Oct-23 12:18)Sheiz Wrote:  Hi everyone,

Mena, can you give us a quick update on the CS2 transition ?

Thanks.

Works now with rcs and soundesp. I hope to finish aimbot tmr
07-Oct-23, 21:42
Is it safe to use though?
07-Oct-23, 22:13
(07-Oct-23 21:42)casualguy123 Wrote:  Is it safe to use though?

yes always
08-Oct-23, 10:03
@Menalix is it ready Smile?
08-Oct-23, 10:44
(08-Oct-23 10:03)CleanServer Wrote:  @Menalix is it ready Smile?

With RCS and SoundEsp, eill try to finish aimbot today
08-Oct-23, 11:36
(08-Oct-23 10:44)Menalix Wrote:  

can you do sth like soundesp crosshair based? It would be more efficient imo
08-Oct-23, 12:10

do refresh my sub when you finish aimbot or trigger bot <3 luv u
08-Oct-23, 12:20
(08-Oct-23 11:36)dda1611 Wrote:  

can you do sth like soundesp crosshair based? It would be more efficient imo

it would get you banned, so no
08-Oct-23, 20:30

Will our settings react the same ?
Thanks for the update btw
08-Oct-23, 20:48
(08-Oct-23 20:30)Sheiz Wrote:  

Will our settings react the same ?
Thanks for the update btw
It will respond the same, currently only rcs and sound esp are working, aimbot and triggerbot will be release soon
09-Oct-23, 01:06 (This post was last modified: 09-Oct-23 01:06 by nafets0295.)
I have a geniune question, what settings are quite safe to use ? Like not getting banned at all. I used hexui in the past, did not use WH at all, only radar and aimbot with a lot of smoothness (like 91-92% or so) and very small fov and I got banned after 2 weeks or so. Thanks
09-Oct-23, 04:45 (This post was last modified: 09-Oct-23 04:47 by jLOL.)
(09-Oct-23 01:06)nafets0295 Wrote:  I have a geniune question, what settings are quite safe to use ? Like not getting banned at all. I used hexui in the past, did not use WH at all, only radar and aimbot with a lot of smoothness (like 91-92% or so) and very small fov and I got banned after 2 weeks or so. Thanks
All features are safe for cs2 currently only aimbot, rcs and soundesp are supported. Hexui has not been detected for 5-6 years now. It all depends on your config & playstyle to not get overwatch banned.
09-Oct-23, 06:01
When you say it has not been detected, what are you based on ? Are here people who has been using hexui for years without detection ? If not, then how can you be sure it's not detected ? What if it flags accounts and result in delay bans ? I'm legit not a hater or anything and I believe my questions are legit, I want to be an active buyer but the way I got banned made me question it.
09-Oct-23, 07:14
(09-Oct-23 06:01)nafets0295 Wrote:  When you say it has not been detected, what are you based on ? Are here people who has been using hexui for years without detection ? If not, then how can you be sure it's not detected ? What if it flags accounts and result in delay bans ? I'm legit not a hater or anything and I believe my questions are legit, I want to be an active buyer but the way I got banned made me question it.
not lie. you know what? hexui boast 1st to 3rd place security among public available cheat. In fact, it hasn't been detected since 2017. Check if you're an Overwatch ban or a game ban

Or, you should also consider whether you have use other cheat before

09-Oct-23, 10:10
(09-Oct-23 06:01)nafets0295 Wrote:  When you say it has not been detected, what are you based on ? Are here people who has been using hexui for years without detection ? If not, then how can you be sure it's not detected ? What if it flags accounts and result in delay bans ? I'm legit not a hater or anything and I believe my questions are legit, I want to be an active buyer but the way I got banned made me question it.
I get where you're coming from with your questions. From my own experience and what I've heard within the community, Hexui's reputation for being undetected is primarily based on ban reports. There are plenty of active Hexui users, myself included, who have relied on it for years, and many have long-term subscriptions, even trusting it with their main accounts. If there were issues with Hexui's features leading to detection, it would result in a widespread impact, including negative effects on the trust factor. As for delayed bans, it's something that would likely affect a broad range of users, not just an isolated case. Given your ban experience, you might want to consider if it was a result of overwatch or perhaps another cheat. As said above Hexui has maintained impressive record of staying undetected.

Your concerns are valid though, especially after a ban. It's always good to ask and be informed Smile.
09-Oct-23, 11:36 (This post was last modified: 09-Oct-23 11:38 by casualguy123.)
One thing that I've discovered - that costed me two main accounts. I got OW banned (probably because of ESP), and then I got another ban on the other account, same day which I haven't played on for half a year. So there's chain bans, the question is - do they actually IP ban or not?

I've bought 15 subscriptions throughout my journey with hexui, and only got OW banned (atleast that's what it says). Btw, to not start a new topic, what's the difference having an exclusive build other than the public one? Am I elligible for it, considering how many subs I've had?
09-Oct-23, 11:37
(09-Oct-23 11:36)casualguy123 Wrote:  One thing that I've discovered - that costed me two main accounts. I got OW banned (probably because of ESP), and then I got another ban on the other account, same day which I haven't played on for half a year. So there's chain bans, the question is - do they actually IP ban or not?

IP's are usually dynamic so no, that's unreliable, but if accounts is steam linked, through e-mail or phone for example, they do collect hardware id, but it's unknown how it's used.
09-Oct-23, 14:52
I have 2 accounts where I only used Hexui for more than 5 years on and off and the accounts are still intact even though I used quite strong settings and also remember some matches where I used it blatantly against other cheaters.

I don't usually interact in the forum but I'll take the opportunity to thank you Menalix, great services trough the years.
09-Oct-23, 15:29
@menalix you can extend my subscription now, I'll try to use the aimbot (never tried it before on hags so your provider will be my first)

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)