Current time: 05-May-24, 01:07 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated, visuals esp is removed/disabled, its future is unknown for now.
Hexui CS2 first review
23-Oct-23, 22:21
[Image: hMYKltP.png]

Rating: ★★★★★ (5/5)

When it comes to legit software, it's essential to find a product that not only delivers on its promises but also exceeds your expectations. In a world where time is of the essence, Hexui stands out as a game-changer. I recently had the opportunity to use Hexui again, and I must say, it has transformed the way I AIM and has boosted my awarness like never before. I have two accounts in hexui, sadly i dont remeber the first account i created. Been here since early 2017, and @menalix as usual provides TOP QUALITY.

AIMBOT (★★★★★)

Hexui aimbot is sleek, modern, and incredibly user-friendly. It doesn't matter if you're a tech-savvy professional or a computer novice; this software is designed to accommodate users of all levels. Setting it up was a breeze, and the intuitive design made it easy to navigate through the various features. You even got option to copy others configs, i will paste mine here as well if wanted. I will do an topic with my config as well, config is made by JLOL back in the days from CSGO. But ive remade the whole config so it suits me etc. But enough about that, the aimbot gets better and better by time. When u have used it for a while you will feel and see the changes. I dont rly know what to write tbh, its just goooood. 6/5

Performance (★★★★★)

One of the standout features of Hexui is its lightning-fast performance. My computer used to suffer from frustrating lags and low fps, but this software has completely resolved those issues. It significantly improved my fps and quality overall, like other providers hasnt.

Cloud-settings (★★★★★)

One of the aspects that sets Hexui apart from the competition is its flexibility. You can easily customize the software through their cloud-settings to suit your specific needs. Whether you prefer LEGIT settings or manual RAGE, Hexui caters to your preferences, making it a versatile tool for any type of aim.

Just some highlights that i actually saved, nothing special. But enjoy, sound is bugged though xD

MY INFO
Rating - 20k+
Hours - 6k+

Overall its an nice software, highly recommend.
24-Oct-23, 06:48
Niiiiiice review & great highlights bro
24-Oct-23, 07:43
Thank you very much for this review!
And I like the highlights, looks super legit.
24-Oct-23, 15:01
Pretty nice highlights and review, I also used a mix of jLOL's config and other og's users configs as a basis to create my own config, since CSGO and I only had to change a few things for cs2.
25-Oct-23, 18:05 (This post was last modified: 25-Oct-23 18:07 by Bosseslegit.)
(24-Oct-23 05:48)jLOL Wrote:  Niiiiiice review & great highlights bro

Thanks!! Took awhile but turned out great Big Grin Thanks to your config i manage to combined my own, and god i like it alot.

(24-Oct-23 06:43)Menalix Wrote:  Thank you very much for this review!
And I like the highlights, looks super legit.

Your welcome, you def deserves an great review. Its a bit messy, but i think i forwarded the review right Smile
25-Oct-23, 18:11
(24-Oct-23 14:01)flinsz Wrote:  Pretty nice highlights and review, I also used a mix of jLOL's config and other og's users configs as a basis to create my own config, since CSGO and I only had to change a few things for cs2.

Same, JLOL´s cfgs are the best ones in my opinion. Combined with my own its great. But it need some slightly changes.

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)