Current time: 19-Apr-24, 22:08 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
We have moved server to Sweden due to Sweden being climate friendly, all small hick-ups have been fixed now.
A more in depth review
20-Feb-15, 05:56 (This post was last modified: 03-Mar-15 02:05 by BigSpider.)
First day arriving to Hexui, I really did not know what to expect. Reading customer reviews on my 1st day before getting the cheat was the only option I had to see if the hacks were alright or not. I decided to go buy the cheats and tested it out for a bit and the results were okay.

SoundESP 7.5/10: SoundESP is alright but sometimes when you hear the beeping you can't really tell which direction it is but it does tell you how close the enemy is which is really reliable and rarely my SoundESP glitches but you just need to wait 1 round so it can become normal again.

Triggerbot 7.5(before)8.3(now)/10: Reason it has increased by a point is because Menalix has took the time and dedication recently to upgraded the triggerbot a little bit so it can shoot a little bit faster then it normally would but still making it look legit so props to that

RCS(Recoil Constrol System) 8/10: Bullet hits anywhere you want it to go and since the new updated RCS has been released it is even better than before.

Community 7.4/10 : Mostly Division replies to many threads and barely most of the community, but the community does care about each other though(will not go into specifics for certain reasons)
20-Feb-15, 09:39 (This post was last modified: 20-Feb-15 18:53 by Division.)
Thanks for the awesome review Wink we try to answer asap all the time
20-Feb-15, 18:43
If you are doubting HexUI, you will regret it. Recommend this product 100% community and hacks are spectacular.
WILL REGRET IT
;pp edit pls
03-Mar-15, 02:06
Made a more indepth review since I have been using it for 12 days.

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)