Current time: 29-Mar-24, 08:16 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Review.
20-Feb-15, 10:55
So after one year of being a member here (I quitted CSGO when R3 got VACCED) I stopped because i used R3 to rage on a smurf to boost my friends while i used Hexui to play on my main sadly this was the time when Vac was trying everything and even got Hex down but it has improved over the year since i first found Menalix browsing HF for random stuff.

Here is my review to everything.

SoundESP 9/10
It is so good because it wont tell you where the player is but it will tell you that somebody is near and then you can wake up its really good for a player like me that likes to be the Catwalk/B player and so on so close quaters with the option to be the AWPer. This is my fav. function in Hex.

Triggerbot 10/10
It has been improved so much im looking at demoes from back in April 2014 and then today you can really see that Menalix has worked on this project to improve it and not just let it sit and make him money and only update the vac modules when they come out.

Detection 7/10
With zero detections in over 100 days at the moment its looking good at some point there is gonna come a vac ban again sadly now that organner is back in the market they are gonna try even harder to close him down and thats possible gonna hurt menalix abit in someway or another. I did get banned once on my main so thats why 7/10

Support 11/10
First up we have Menalix who is here everyday to check and then he has his right hand man "Division Dreamers" possible the best combo i have ever seen on a cheat site and i have been everywhere since the dawn of CS 1.3 where OGC was something.

Overall 10/10
Now with something new coming soon dont know if i can tell whats going on with the updates and the news from the private forums this "Hexui" is gonna be even better so i have signed up again and im ready to play even more csgo now then i have ever done before this is a class project and im glad that i found it.
20-Feb-15, 10:58
Thanks for the great and honest review Smile
Support feedback made me smile alot Big Grin

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)