Current time: 29-Mar-24, 04:29 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update 21. March.
Reselling through Mar1k - TRUE
14-Mar-15, 15:19
Hello. Im one of Mar1k customers, he bought me this cheat (subscription), but Hexui company does not want to activate it, because they removed it to reseller. I know what and why, but its complete lie. I'm working with Mar1k very long time and he's a good man. Yes, there were little problems, but they can be solved. Do not forget that there are competitors that are specifically doing so and want to remove, giving fake arguments. Mar1k gave me everything, all proofs. He want admin to see these proofs. Thanks in advance.

P.S Division only write : He scammed you, he scammed , but he does not know what I know. No it does not want to listen , that's not right . He give you more clients and in future he give your company.
14-Mar-15, 16:13
Xenon i wrote you should ask for a refund, because he took your money AFTER he knew he was fired as a reseller..

he then tried to trick me to activate your and keep earning money even though he knew that our partnership was discontinued
14-Mar-15, 16:17
(14-Mar-15 16:13)Division Dreamers Wrote:  Xenon i wrote you should ask for a refund, because he took your money AFTER he knew he was fired as a reseller..

he then tried to trick me to activate your and keep earning money even though he knew that our partnership was discontinued

He want speak to Menalix, he can? Can you listen him?
14-Mar-15, 16:20
I told him to email him Smile
he doesn't need to use customers to try and make us feel pitty for him, a low move.
14-Mar-15, 16:23
You have bought a product from Mar1k by paying him 12 Euro or something, AFTER that we disbanded him as a reseller at Hexui.
If you looked at our website manually you would have clearly seen in the news section, Mar1k doesn't have the rights to resell Hexui anymore.

I don't care about getting more clients. Mar1k is the most expensive reseller I have come across, its cost and problems, is NOT worth it.
Mar1k as a reseller, costs me around 50% of what I would earn on normal sales, and then I get a russian customer who require 4x as much support time due to their improper english skills.
I don't find it fair Mar1k earns the same as me, when reselling our product, when it's coded by me, and supported by me and my staff.
14-Mar-15, 16:26
(14-Mar-15 16:23)Menalix Wrote:  You have bought a product from Mar1k by paying him 12 Euro or something, AFTER that we disbanded him as a reseller at Hexui.
If you looked at our website manually you would have clearly seen in the news section, Mar1k doesn't have the rights to resell Hexui anymore.

I don't care about getting more clients. Mar1k is the most expensive reseller I have come across, its cost and problems, is NOT worth it.
Mar1k as a reseller, costs me around 50% of what I would earn on normal sales, and then I get a russian customer who require 4x as much support time due to their improper english skills.
I don't find it fair Mar1k earns the same as me, when reselling our product, when it's coded by me, and supported by me and my staff.
I understand Menalix, can you speak with Mar1k last time. He want say you more, only listen him please. It's so hard ?
14-Mar-15, 16:28
(14-Mar-15 16:26)Xenon Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 16:23)Menalix Wrote:  You have bought a product from Mar1k by paying him 12 Euro or something, AFTER that we disbanded him as a reseller at Hexui.

I understand Menalix, can you speak with Mar1k last time. He want say you more, only listen him please. It's so hard ?

Mar1k is not the type of you can talk problems with sorry, when there is a problem he denies it by acting he doesn't understand you.

Beside that, I know I don't want him reselling Hexui anymore, no matter what. The disadvantages beats the benefits by lengths.
I also think there's a reason to Artificial Aiming having blocked the whole Russian continent, as they have been in cheating busisness the longest
14-Mar-15, 16:30
(14-Mar-15 16:28)Menalix Wrote:  

Mar1k is not the type of you can talk problems with sorry, when there is a problem he denies it by acting he doesn't understand you.

Beside that, I know I don't want him reselling Hexui anymore, no matter what. The disadvantages beats the benefits by lengths.

Give him say you more, unblocked him in skype please. He want say you more, listen please. Why you can not listen?
14-Mar-15, 16:36
(14-Mar-15 16:30)Xenon Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 16:28)Menalix Wrote:  

Give him say you more, unblocked him in skype please. He want say you more, listen please. Why you can not listen?

I think it's you who have a listening problem here.
I already said it, but try to listen this time:

THERE'S NO INTERESTING POINT FOR ME IN LETTING MAR1K RE-SELL MY PRODUCT, ITS REALLY EXPENSIVE, YOU GET CUSTOMERS WHO ARE HARD TO SUPPORT, YOU GET A HUGE LOAD OF EXTRA PROBLEMS WHERE AS MAR1K USES THE EXCUSE: "Sorry me not so good at english, I dont understand" EVERYTIME THAT YOU CONFRONT HIM.
SIMPLE SAID: BY HAVING MAR1K RESELLING MY PRODUCT, I ACTUALLY LOOSE MONEY AND WORK-TIME SPEND.
14-Mar-15, 16:37
I understand you. Marik wants to explain it all to you , please listen to it. I'm not much to ask from you.
14-Mar-15, 16:39
(14-Mar-15 16:37)Xenon Wrote:  I understand you. Marik wants to explain it all to you , please listen to it. I'm not much to ask from you.

You don't understand me. You understand Mar1k's greed for easy money, which I do not understand. Have a nice day sir.
14-Mar-15, 16:41
(14-Mar-15 16:39)Menalix Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 16:37)Xenon Wrote:  I understand you. Marik wants to explain it all to you , please listen to it. I'm not much to ask from you.

You don't understand me. You understand Mar1k's greed for easy money, which I do not understand. Have a nice day sir.

Menalix, why are you so ? I beg you to just listen to him and nothing else. I do not ask for more. I just wish that would listen to him. his have proof. And he is ready to give you everything. Just listen .
14-Mar-15, 16:44
(14-Mar-15 16:41)Xenon Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 16:39)Menalix Wrote:  

Menalix, why are you so ? I beg you to just listen to him and nothing else. I do not ask for more. I just wish that would listen to him. his have proof. And he is ready to give you everything. Just listen .

I don't have time to listen to people for no good reason. You beg me to waste time on a lost case.
14-Mar-15, 16:45 (This post was last modified: 14-Mar-15 16:47 by Xenon.)
We have respected his cause. And he had already written to you . Give him 5 minute. He want say you for all situation and give you all proof.
14-Mar-15, 16:50
(14-Mar-15 16:45)Xenon Wrote:  We have respected his cause. And he had already written to you . Give him 5 minute. He want say you for all situation and give you all proof.
Waste of time.
14-Mar-15, 16:52
(14-Mar-15 16:50)Menalix Wrote:  
(14-Mar-15 16:45)Xenon Wrote:  We have respected his cause. And he had already written to you . Give him 5 minute. He want say you for all situation and give you all proof.
Waste of time.

No, that's not it. You have nothing to lose . Give it 5 minutes only . This is not much time.
14-Mar-15, 20:10
Xenon just drop it I don't know why you are trying so hard. You sound like Mar1k lol trying to ask for a second chance again. Menalix dropped him because he cared about the customers and etc and you're just gonna piss Menalix and Division off even more if you ask them so just drop it now.
14-Mar-15, 20:36
chinese
15-Mar-15, 13:32
lol, wtf? )
mar1k have proofs, maybe see?
this dude help hexui, cuz 25+% your customers - russians.
you are very popular in russian community .
only last month, all say only about hexui. ty for this mar1k.
15-Mar-15, 13:37 (This post was last modified: 15-Mar-15 13:39 by Xenon.)
Mar1k have proof, Division and Menalix not want see his proof. They say that it is bad , but to prove that they can not. I work with Mar1k 1 year, He good reseller

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)