Current time: 25-Apr-24, 13:13 Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)
Cheat is updated and works with newest update.
My Review
19-Mar-15, 04:19 (This post was last modified: 19-Mar-15 04:23 by greenland.)
So this is one of those legitimate play cheats. I have used Iniuria for a very long time. Their triggerbot and aimbot is good, but I was disappointed by the security and was looking for something more undetected.

I found Hexui, and although both Hexui and Iniuria survived the latest ban wave, Iniuria had a ban wave in December, one that from my research Hexui survived. Hexui is also undetected on leagues (I believed Hexui never had a league detection), which is really nice.

Now to the actual cheat, the triggerbot is the best it can be. However, I rarely experience the triggerbot just shooting randomly on it's own, but it's not a big issue since it happens so rarely. The sound ESP is something new to me, but works.
It takes a long time to find good settings, but it is worth the effort. Many of the settings on the forum need to be tweaked to fit yourself.

My suggestions
- Add an option to use a button to toggle triggerbot on and off, I am currently using an AHK script for this.
- Add an option for the triggerbot to purposely miss a percentage of shots. (Ex. I set it to .90, triggerbot hits 90 percent of shots, purposefully sets a too long delay on the 10 percent causing them to miss)

I am excited for the aimbot you are developing. I have used Cubex Cheats before and their aimbot was absoluteley atrocious, looking either too blatant or just not helping at all. When an enemy went behind a corner, the aimbot would follow the user through the wall. I found playing legit myself was much more effective. I hope Hexui can do a much better job.
19-Mar-15, 10:26 (This post was last modified: 19-Mar-15 10:26 by Division.)
Thanks for the review appreciate the feedback mate Smile

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)